CLASSIC ALBUM of the WEEK #21 NAS - God's Son







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3WET4fG0Nk What Goes Around by Nas

Yes, the ALBUM that can make 1 CRY! This was the album that I used to really listen to when I was a MERCHANT SEAMAN thinking about my Mom. What I would do to DANCE with my Mama again. I know now that she watches from HEAVEN. The way these niKKKas GET DOWN..........look ya Dad is still a BITCH ASS niKKKa! I & others like Me are God's Son! MADE YOU LOOK at all of the RIGHTEOUSNESS that I speak of. I CAN because I AM MASTERMIND! Enjoy this Nas ALBUM because it carried Me thru some CRAZY TIMES. Peace.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy