OPERATION SAVE TITO Update # 2



tN giving INSTRUCTIONS to his MINIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NHMlDE4JEM  Over like a Fat Rat by Fonda Rae

I am really trying to stop writing these articles but that fuKKKing tN is something else boy! tN came back from the u.s a few weeks ago to get Tito his SSI BENEFITS using his same niKKKas so that he can continually BYPASS his SONS and BROTHERS to maintain CONTROL of any MONEY Tito gets while still NEGLECTING him! While doing Operation Save Tito the series, I already told yall that tN is all about MONEY and SELF and when it comes to his OWN FAMILY...............fuKKK US and so now, I am officially declaring that I absolutely HATE him! He is not a good person and if you did not like what I just said, SUCK a bag of DICKS because you should be more concerned on what he is doing! Since my Mom has died, that niKKKa has done nothing but disrespectful shit but WE not here for that today. Just watch as I am really going to turn it up. This update is actually an official DECLARATION of WAR! Lets get into this!






http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/bob-marley-war-no-more-trouble-with.html

In OUR last Update at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2016/07/operation-save-tito-update-1its-more.html, I went thru the PAINS of telling yall how edwin harry aka geobani and FAMILY is living in MY HOUSE and how he does not want to leave. Well in this 1 here young Man, I have a message for you............GET the FUCK OUT my HOUSE and I do not give a FUCK what tn says because if that HOUSE was built behind his BACK, why is he the only one that you are listening to? WE ALL OWN that HOUSE and with you OUT, fuKKK tN! He actually needs you more than you need him and so now he is doing the COWARD THING and putting YOU in the MIDDLE because you give him MONEY that he is not SHARING with US. That is not your FAULT but your REFUSAL to LEAVE is and WE are going to get you OUT no matter how WE do it so get ready to be INCOVENIENCED! If my Mom did sign that deal with you, it was to keep the HOUSE out of tNs HANDS but.............out of all of the people that my Mom TRUSTED, she NEVER told ANYONE about this DEAL she made with you so WHY in the HELL should I beLIEve YOU?! In fact, 1 of my Aunts asked my Mom what is going to happen to your house after you go and she responded that it is for my CHILDREN like she always told Me so FUCK YOU, YOUR FAMILY and that supposed AGREEMENT because if thru some fuKKKery you do get the HOUSE, you will never be HAPPY in it because I will not stop! I am here & you are not! Do you get Me yet? If not, continue reading.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZwCZWPJtk Never give up on a Good Thing by George Benson

To geobani...........would you dare tell Me that you know my Mother better than Me? I do not care what Mom told you about Me but she NEVER told you that SHE DID NOT LOVE US! tN spent his whole life dividing OUR DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY! You know how tN is and I am just like him without the DUBIOUSNESS!!!!!! If I was in your shoes, I would want YOU to have what your BLOOD left behind for YOU! It seems to Me like your son is AUTISTIC like Tito and could you imagine how hard life is just dealing with someone neglecting him like tN is doing to my BROTHER? I hope you DREAM about my Mom kicking your ass! It is like this............if you acquire MY HOUSE, I will make sure you leave your SHIP and while HOME, you will not be making money while spending on LAWYERS while supporting 2 FAMILIES. Or..........you could leave NICELY. Where were you when my Mother was busting her ass in NY while tN was ABUSIVE to US? You must be sucking tNs DICK and the reason why I HATE niKKKas like you is because my WHOLE FAMILY took you in and this is how you repay US? The way I think is that BLOOD is thicker than WATER! tN is a LIAR & so most of what you know about Me that he told you was so that you could further DISRESPECT US while he takes your MONEY.  I do not care if it took Me 500 years to come see my Mom..........she is still OUR MOM and if you really RESPECTED her LEGACY which her 4 SONS are, we would not have to be doing this because I am here NOW! You are not even a BLOOD RELATIVE! All of that nice talking stuff is done with so if you ready to come back HOME, be prepared to spend a whole bunch of MONEY fighting US! That HOUSE is OURS and that is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


NiKKKa, I am just like tN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKQhjyD9Fk0 Tell the Truth by Ray Charles

So looking back on things, did tN purposely allow Tito to get AUTISM so that he could have a virtual hand puppet who would follow his lead without question? Could tn treat Tito the way he does if he was not AUTISTIC? Do yall out there reading this think that I am making this up? Some local niKKKa here told Me that I am still here LOOKING for PROBLEMS..........I need not ask who told him that & I swear yall KILL ME. tN is the type of niKKKa that might kill Tito because he is just that SPITEFUL and do not CRINGE or WINCE after reading that because all you need to see is what he has done since I came back to Honduras almost 6 months ago. tN is like a CORNERED RAT among FAMILY who knows WHY Tito should be with US in the u.s. Among those who really care, the 1st question most ask is What is going to happen with Tito? Most are stunned when I tell them that I do not know. What I want for those who feel where I am coming from is to ASK tN those HARD QUESTIONS and watch him SQUIRM like the BITCH ASS COWARD he is while he LIES out of BOTH SIDES of his MOUTH! SHAME his DEVIL ASS! If you knew my Mom, you know that she was LOVED by MOST! That niKKKas plan is to leave US a GIANT MESS that WE have to CLEAN UP because in REALITY, that SELF HATE in HIM is how he feels about his own EXTENSIONS of himself. This WAR is really between US BROTHERS and him but he is a COWARD and relies on NOT TALKING because he is going to LOSE! Stop prolonging the INEVITABLE BITCH ASS niKKKa!







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO2i_-T4nPA Take a Little Trip by Minnie Riperton

The song above most reminds Me of tN & his BULLSHIT so really listen to it. As I have been telling yall out there, I am going to continue updating this series but this is the absolute last article because there is so much going on in the world and I must speaK on it. The next update will be when tN realizes that he is going to have to give something up and that WE are not playing. As this WAR has now been OFFICIALLY DECLARED, WE are prepared to WAIT you OUT as all of the things I need to do in the u.s can WAIT! In other words, I am here for the LONG HAUL. Yo tN, though geobani is in our SIGHT, you are the actual TARGET as I have not lost SIGHT of why I am here like you! Enjoy all of that DICK you sit on and may all of your future SUFFERING be to my ENJOYMENT! Fuck Off like that MEETING you called for WEEKS ago that NEVER happened. Tito MUST be FREED and WE will be the VICTORS for my HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy