OPERATION SAVE TITO UPDATE # 4 the Art of the DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai0HGxMoNPw Get DEALT with by Mobb Deep

So....it is OFFICIAL! I have now been in Honduras for 6 months and still have not spoken with tN but I bet that he still has excuses as to why he will NOT meet with Me and for Me, it is because he knows that he will LOSE. I asked his BITCH ASS CRONIES for his LAWYERS info to no avail. These niKKKas would rather commit SUICIDE than admit DEFEAT but this is how things go when 1 deals with BITCH ASS niKKKas! In todays segment, instead of ranting and raving, what I will do is reach out to that COWARD named tN and now that you know that I know the LAW that says that you are NOT SOLE OWNER of the HOUSE, when are WE going to meet?! Before I do that though, a few choice words for you and those who SUPPORT YOUR BULLSHIT.


I want every WORD to CUT thru your VEINS til your HEART STOPS! I want every BREATH to bore a HOLE in your BRAIN! I want every THOUGHT to SUFFOCATE you as a BOA CONSTRICTOR would do you! With every BREATH I take, I hope that you FEEL them like THOUSANDS of BALL BEARINGS hitting your SKULL. With every moment that I live, I send you MORE LIFE so that you can SUFFER in all the ways that you have made your OWN FLESH and BLOOD do. I wish I could go back in time and put some LOVE in your HEART because it is something that you have NEVER KNOWN and NEVER WILL. I want whoever is reading this to you to CUT EVERY WORD with the HATE I have RESERVED just for YOU! I want you to feel every WORD I put down in this article and know that I am not playing! These words are exclusively for Alejandro Lambert aka that niKKKa..............when you laying on your DEATH BED WE will NOT be there. May you REST in PISS!


YOUR TIME is UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OyM0R5uRPQ Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack







Now that you know that the PEN is MIGHTIER than the SWORD, what are you going to do about what WE MUST TALK ABOUT?! Me and Javier already spoke to you about that HOUSE and after WE made it known to you that WE wanted to CLAIM it, you started your fucKKKery. You know DAMN WELL that every LIE you tell takes you out of the FAVOR of God and you absolutely HATED Ma for doing it but when you CREATED my BROTHERS with OTHER WOMEN, did you tell Manuela or did you do it BEHIND HER BACK? Let the 1st NON SINNER cast the 1st STONE! The 1st time I knew you were gonna pull some stunts was when YOUR LAWYER came to the HOUSE unnanounced to deliver the DOMINIO PLANO or the OWNERSHIP PAPERS of the HOUSE so that you could do your DIRT. By trying so hard to HIDE it, you actually EXPOSED YOURSELF but as Ma was still alive at that time, I did not get into it because she was priority #1. After you went to HIDE, she asked who I was and when I told her, she seemed VERY SUPRISED. Why are you HIDING HER now? If she is worth anything, she already TOLD YOU that WE are to SHARE the HOUSE niKKKa! Can you ask her to call Me? I would be more than willing to give her all of my ARTICLES  about this situation. As you cannot see, I see EVERYTHING niKKKa! You are not going to WIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmd4OLzhQw0 We are the Champions by Queen




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsN6A7_RScI Roll Out (my BUSINESS) by Ludacris


Ok tN you BITCH ASS niKKKa........because I aint got all day to be writing about STUPID SHIT like Tito living in YOUR HOUSE like a regular Man after you die.....................Tito is NOT NEGOTIABLE! When WE do talk, WE start with Tito leaving with Me back to the u.s. Everything else is NEGOTIABLE once Little niKKka and his family get the FUCK OUT of my HOUSE! So..........if those terms are not met, get ready to play a whole lot of BULLSHIT GAMES that I can cook up to make your lives DIFFICULT. In this article, the only thing I have to say to edwin harry is that you have til the 26th of August 2016 to move your car out of the OWNERS YARD. You better get someone to do it because if not, I cannot promise you that you will find it where you left it. That comes from the OWNER of the PROPERTY and as you OWN NOTHING! You have been told by PHONE and PUBLICLY so that that there is a PUBLIC RECORD of it all. Do not use No 1 told Me as an EXCUSE mr harry! I have to let yall know that everything I do will be PERFECTLY LEGAL as OWNER of that HOUSE! Yall got sixto lambert as the SUPER STAR POLITICIAN but he is just a DICK SUCKING FOLLOWER and so..........his SON got more NUTS than him. No 1 likes getting phone calls at 2AM do they? So to tN, you have until August 26th 2016 to at least meet with Me and at this point, I WILL NOT SPEAK to ANYONE but YOU because YOU are the CAUSE of ALL THIS! Your BITCH ASS NEPHEW cannot even look Me in the eyes for a solid second and WE can meet ANYWHERE except your HOUSE! That is the deal and if I do not hear from you......................................................WATCH OUT for WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy