Classic Album of the Week #26 Lucky Dube - Greatest HitsTribute










https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjbd71I1pGI Feeling Irie by Lucky Dube

Hey yall! WE BLACK yet AGAIN with another 1 of OUR CLASSIC ALBUMS of the WEEK and #26 promises to satisfy as WE get OUR REGGAE straight from 1 of the BRICS countries aka South Afrika. As I do not need to say much in these articles, I will say that Lucky Dube holds a special place in my heart as I was in Ghana during his untimely passing. So go get them TREES & go get to Feeling Irie! As you are no longer a SLAVE or a FUGITIVE, do not ever be a PRISONER! Just know that Big Boys DONT CRY and that Real RASTAS NEVER DIE! Thats just The WAY it IS! Enjoy your music and get back to yall soon. Peace and HOLLA BLAK! 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy