Operation Save Tito # 5 Doing what WE GOTTA!

your profile photo
The GREAT LADY, Manuela Reyes

Isnt she LOVELY? In case ya need to know, that lady in the pic above was super classy, the CREATOR of Operation Save Tito and my MOTHER all at the same time! As hard as it is to believe, today, September 28th 2016 is the 1 year anniversary of her untimely & unnecessary passing. As new things come to Me, I will be revealing them & that guy named tN will no longer be known as that. My name for him after all that I have been through in Honduras will now be the Devil! Let US get into an Updated version of OST because as of this very moment, Tito is still a SLAVE!

 Resultado de imagen para pic of the devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoH9v-EvmnE Devils Gun by CJ & Co.

The reason why I stopped writing these articles all month was not because I did not have the material to write about but because of a word named RESPECT! My Aunt who I love dearly did what a RESPECTFUL PARENT is SUPPOSED to do because when I wrote about her son, she defended him as any good PARENT is supposed to do & though he did NOT tell her why I was lambasting him, because of that RESPECT, I will not go there but............she promised Me that she would tell him & his son to NOT HELP the Devil continue snaking my internal family because when it is all said and done, WE are the only 1s who can solve this! As well, I RESPECT my cousins son because when I was blasting his dad, he wrote me on facebook inbox & defended him and that is to be commended. I bring this up to say that the Devil could hear that I raped a 4 year old & if he saw Me getting KILLED in these mean Honduran streets, he would HELP them killing Me instead of asking questions to see if what they were doing was JUST! In fact, by making the road to LIVING in my MOTHERS HOUSE very DIFFICULT, I hope that yall see what I mean by now. I have been in Honduras almost 8 months now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN3yMjnyXyU My Life by Mary J Blige


Okay........that little bit up there made Me think of some stuff that popped off when I was in the 5th grade in the Bronx NY back in them days. It was winter & there was a real bad snowstorm out. I had just got in & was tired after a long day at school. The Devil was sick & wanted medicine & I had already told him that I was tired & not feeling well. After he asked around & no 1 else wanted to go, he practically FORCED Me to go & as I was a kid, I could NOT tell him NO & got dressed & left the house. While crossing the street, some neighborhood toughs eyed my boots & started calling Me names & I told em that I was not a punk. When I had crossed the street, they attacked, took the Devils money & were about to take the boots but the POLICE happened to pass by in a car. They did not see US there and by then, these dudes had busted Me up pretty bad! Remember, this was in a snowstorm and when I ran home for some reason, all the snow in front of Me was RED. When I made it back to the house, the Devil was acting like I set myself  up to get beat & when no one was listening or around, he told Me that the reason for this happening was because I did not want to go to the store in the 1st place. I was shocked but what could I do? This is not the WORST so WAIT because there is more!

Resultado de imagen para pic of an nypd squad car in the snow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPNK0VspQ0M 911 is a Joke by Public Enemy

WE called the POLICE & because stuff like that happens all day & every day in my neighborhood, they did not come til I was already in bed. They took down a brief description & were gone. I had to go to school all beat up the next day & was embarrassed. As well, because this happened across the street from where I lived, I was scared because I knew that these dudes lived nearby. Well lo & behold, a few days later, again a knock comes to the door. It´s the police & they have a guy that goes by the description. They asked Me to get dressed to identify him. I look at the Devil & he gives Me that look like you going by yourself lil NIGGA!. Now remember, I am 11 or 12 years old. I go & I am ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED & when they expose him, it is not the right guy! I described his coat & these dudes either shared that coat or..............had the same exact coat. I told the cops that it was not him & they let him go. I go back upstairs & tell the Devil & he starts talking about he aint going outside in the cold because he does not have time & how he has to go to work early in the morning blah blah blah. Because the ANCESTORS advised Me to stop flaming the Devil the way I was doing since Update 4, I will not call him names but just IMAGINE what YOU would say about your very own FATHER doing some shit like that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u1cbZTwBx4 the HUMOROUS BEHAVIOR of the Devil!


Resultado de imagen para pic of a black devil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc4ZDceGGDU What makes You FEEL like Doing Stuff Like That by Quincy Jones

As I know a lot of yall do not really care about my PERSONAL PROBLEMS, I am now going to address the friends & family that I wrote to personally if you can, please send YOUR DONATIONS ASAP as I am dealing with TIME CONSTRAINTS here in Honduras! Again, please contact my brother, Javier Lambert & if you need to speak with Me personally, inbox Me on Facebook as Blak Smith or ask my brother for my info. With your help, WE can get this done ASAP! Thank you & hope to see you all soon! 

Ok.........WE are now back to the present! Those dudes that I will not mention by name but have to talk about are all ROSICRUCIANS! This is why I must EXPOSE EVERYTHING! Being that they are in this SECRET SOCIETY, they will NEVER REVEAL to Me what they do because I absolutely DESPISE SECRETIVENESS! As I already covered this in OST Part V, you can see for self what I mean at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2016/05/operation-save-tito-part-vi-its-all.html. And again, the reason why Tito needs to be FREE is because when I talk to him, he wants to be in the US! The Devil already knows that he cannot pay someone enough MONEY to put up with his stuff & so he has his OWN FLESH & BLOOD that he can speak to any kind of way and cannot do anything about it! Both Javier & Manny do NOT deal with the Devil so anyone HELPING him is against US as a FAMILY while never living with US which is downright JUDGEMENTAL & I can´t go for that! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccenFp_3kq8  I cant go for that by Hall and Oates

To get out of that situation as to when I got jumped, my cousin Tybu eventually took care of it. Those dudes never bothered Me again. Now, to finish this off, can yall see how DIFFICULT my LIFE has been dealing with the number 1 person RESPONSIBLE for my LIFE & why I am so messed up? Most true PROPHETS are not RECOGNIZED in their own time. I already told yall that the Devil did not put Me in FREE PRIVATE SCHOOLS because he did NOT want Me to be SMARTER than him! I have been wandering around the WORLD all of my ADULT LIFE looking for a HOME of my OWN & now that I have 1 that is OUTRIGHT FREE & CLEAR MINE, he still keeps Me out! Can yall now see why I can say that I think that Devil KILLED MY MOTHER? Most of yall HATE to think that he could do that but very few of YOU KNOW the REAL DEVIL! He suffers from his own disease as an HONORARY OPPRESSIVE WHITE MAN! Aint the WHITE MAN the DEVIL? 

Resultado de imagen para pic of uncle sam as a devil


Tito MUST be FREE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy