CLASSIC ALBUM of the WEEK # 31 the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill

Resultado de imagen para pic of lauryn hill

http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/04/lauryn-hill-mystery-of-iniquity.html

“For the past several years, I have remained what others would consider underground.  I did this in order to build a community of people, like-minded in their desire for freedom and the right to pursue their goals and lives without being manipulated and controlled by a media protected military industrial complex with a completely different agenda.  Having put the lives and needs of other people before my own for multiple years, and having made hundreds of millions of dollars for certain institutions, under complex and sometimes severe circumstances, I began to require growth and more equitable treatment, but was met with resistance.  I entered into my craft full of optimism (which I still possess), but immediately saw the suppressive FORCE..........see more at http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/lauryn-hills-tumblr-letter-on-the-music-business/




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlYDl2A2Qzw The Fugees - Ready or Not (Salaams Ready for the show Remix)

As Lauryn is still a peeling onion, I will not get too much into her but she is NOT CRAZY! She had to go thru what she been thru so that yall know that EVERYBODY aint going for it such as Dave Chappele, Katt Williams. Allen Iverson, Gary Sheffield and many more. As she is still my Queen of Hip Hop R and B and Soul, listen to the album that ya already listened to 1000 times AGAIN! Long live Lauryn Hill, 1 of the GREATEST to ever touch a MICROPHONE! Peace to YOU and FAM my Queen! See ya when REAL FREEDOM RINGS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy