Classic Album of the Week # 32 Carl Thomas - Emotional


Resultado de imagen para pic of carl thomas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9061pGWYLM Cant Believe it by Carl Thomas and Faith

Here WE go with yet another CAotW & in this 1, WE going straight to the LADIES & this CROONING dude from the late 1990s. Though this dude was that dude in that time, I have noticed that most have forgotten about him but in keeping with NOT complaining about what BLACK MUSIC has to offer, WE must still remember to support whats good out there! Fellas, play this 1 for that SEXY LADY in yo LIFE! Hey Sexy Lady.....................I will give you ANYTHING. Yall know that its a COLD COLD WORLD out there so be that SPECIAL LADY for Me PLEASSSSSEEEEEEE! I am Giving you all my Love so please do not be so EMOTIONAL! When I Woke up in the Morning I played Carl Thomas! The music was CLASSIC! I wish............................................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy