CLASSIC ALBUM of the Week 44 Southern Hummingbird - Tweet 45 Redman What the Album and 46



Idk if it was Me but this album was the SHIT when it was out but.......IMHO, most just did not give it the PROPS or am I just BUGGING? Ya see, with the SHIT I be talking about..........this is my way of taking a break bcuz that BREATH of FRESH AIR that happened after the (s)election is now GONE & every day, WE get CLOSER to FREEDOM so do not ever forget that! Have yall noticed that they do not put LOVE SONGS on the radio anymore? Man......I be listening to this shit after some OOH WEE & zone out to way better times when WE was PEEPO! Enjoy this BEATUTIFUL ALBUM by the Southern Hummingbird herself, Tweet! 

Resultado de imagen para pic of redman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0o7PSoU2-g&t=1485s Redman Whut the Album

I remember them Redman days man..........I was high all of the time then........he was almost exclusively responsible for getting Me really listening to LYRICS as just about ALL of his MUSIC was so LAYERED with his very INTRICATE RHYME STYLE and STACCATO FLOW and most of yall who just playing at making music dont even know what that word (staccato) means! When the Funk Dr Spock is in the place, watch ya self bcuz that SKILL LEVEL aint nothing to mess with! Red is creeping on niggas like Viatnamese wearing their Army fatuiges. As well, get into the stellar production of the E Double aka Eric Sernon and while WE at it, lets hear his best song at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ-_sQ262Dg.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbaNV6aUGGU Frankie Knuckles Beyond the Mix

Now that Hip Hop has been established as having started in my Hometown of the Bronx NY, everywhere I go now others wanna try and diminish that FACT and to them I say FOH! Yall know who yall are but anyway.....with that said, WE must acknowledge that Salsa and also HOUSE MUSIC were started there and the reason why I KNOW its TRUE is bcuz at that time supposedly, the area I grew up in til teenage years was the POOREST CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT in the whole MF USA! They call my old area morissiania the 10456 zip code. I was there when the Bronx was on FIRE by drug addicted ARSONISTS! That pressure forced US to look to CREATE so what yall TALKING about other outer boro niKKKas? LMAO! But getting back to OUR TOPIC, Mr Knuckles is known as the Godfather of HOUSE MUSIC and I still cant believe that he is gone! So......get ya dancing shoes on and shake that lil tail of yours. FRANKIE KNUCKLES is now ROCKING the HOUSE! 

Boom Bye-Bye Hip Hop Will Never Die

I did not get too deep in the GAME but still......I saw some THINGS! The rest of this GREAT BOOK was well RESEARCHED. Professor Griff endorses my book yall! If ya wanna see the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY EXPOSED cop my CLASSIC MAGNUS OPUS up above right now! Instand download is AVAILABLE at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/boom-bye-bye-hip-hop-will-never-die/paperback/product-21482927.html . 

For OUR last CAOTW, go here at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2016/12/classic-album-of-week-41-bizarre-ride.html.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy