SUBMIT BITCHES!




Resultado de imagen para pic of ike and tina turner 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCBttS_y7lE Whats Love got to Do with it by Tina Turner

Im starting to see it clear now ... Negro women hate submission and thats why negro women are more babymommas than wives ... Hate to speak on my sistas but its facts ... Soon as u mention submission all hell break loose ... We gotta lose the bitterness the anger ... as taken from Zion Heart from Facebook

The only thing I differ with is Zion Heart calling those types Negro Women bcuz they are BITCHES to Me! If ya cannot speak on the 1st word in the the title, then I am labelling you azza BITCH! WE azza peepo MUST CHANGE! This is not Me saying that you specifically must change but when that TIPPING POINT comes what are you gonna do? Anyhoo.......lets get into this bcuz some of yall BITCHES need to hear Me ROAR like the LION that I AM! Yea BITCH, if you FEELING like I am addressing you then squirm everytime I call you by ya name BITCH! 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgQDJb40rUE the Bitches by Jeru theDamaja


   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szkmivRWegU Atomic Doc by George Clinton

In order for Me to keep this 100, I am gonna just use the above quote by the Sis above who OVERSTANDS what REAL RESPECT is. The Blak Smith does not speak for THUGS or HEN PECKED PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS SIMP niKKKas who make these situations possible! Like the Sis says, Soon as u mention submission all hell break loose . What is it about this WORD that drives practically ALL ameriKKKan women BAT SHIT CRAZY as if the ameriKKKan BW has the SAME HISTORY as WW?

Resultado de imagen para cognitive dissonance memes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezq-Mt1qj-Q I can Understand it by Bobby Womack

Ok & so are ya ready to go SUBMIT you lil BITCH? I could say the same exact things about POLYGAMY but...........I already did! Look at the definition of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE again & then see if what Im saying aint TRUE! And if yall dont know who Frantz Fanon was, he wrote a book called the Wretched of the Earth an all time classic about WAR which is what most present day RELATIONSHIPS in Blak ameriKKKa look like today! Picking the above comment that I had REPOSTED on my page pulled all of these MONKEY ASS BITCHES out of the WOODWORK some I aint spoke with inna minute! Anyhoo, they came smelling BLOOD in the WATER & as they got used to my new style of not CURSING, YELLING in all CAPS & speaking in RESPECTFUL TONES, they FORGOT that I still SPIT FLAMES like them ALPHA DRACONIANS at your job do! They forgot that I am a NATION BUILDER & that I see it as my JOB to UNITE US! They get into a relationship & when comfortable, slip back into their USUAL BEHAVIORS & when I bounce on em, they feel all ABANDONED bcuz they never saw it coming. The only dude that deal with COMBATIVE WOMEN are dudes who are really SCARED of EM something I am not! FOH! 

THIS was WRITTEN for BITCHES ONLY & so if YOU AINT 1 do not ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFWlpvMCQIs Treat her like a Prostitue by Slick Rick

Ok BITCH, here it is! Zion Heart actually feels sorry for yall NON SUBMITTING & SUBMISSION types & I say this knowing that EVERYTHING aint for EVERYBODY! I already substituted the word SUBMIT & SUBMISSION for RESPECT after the FB post went CRAZY & after that I heard cricKKKets bcuz most of the BW who responded to it know Me from other forms of communications..................I am more than sure whether ya LOVE or HATE trump that the game has CHANGED FOREVER & how I would not even dare venture to know & so what makes ya think that things are gonna stay the same bcuz of this COGNITIVE DISSONANCE? My purpose in posting certain SHIT is to PROVOKE THOUGHT so that WE may PROGRESS! Ive noticed that when too many BW BASH BM, too many of yall paint with a BROAD STROKE but when WE turn around & say what about yall, too many would say well not Me! On top of that, if it dont apply why not let it fly? I aint never leave a BW hanging in the BALANCE & yall gotta remember that though I identify as an Afrikan born in ameriKKKa, my parents were born in Honduras & so I was SOCIALIZED differently!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94 BITCHES aint SHIT Dr Dre

Yea & so yall pulled that niKKKa in Me out & now that WE are here, do you honestly THINK that Im gonna let it go at that? When FREEDOM rings, how are WE to HEAL if WE cant even TALK to each other while building? I got better shit to do than call some of yall BITCHES but there is only so much Im gonna take & DISAGREEING with you or Me doesnt make 1 of US WRONG but I will be RESPECTED! Before I GTFOH though allow Me to EXPLAIN what SUBMITTING is to Me.........ya see, WE living in REVELATIONS where all will be REVEALED! 






Me & my lady, lets call her Sis are not agreeing on a certain dynamic. WE have already bspoken on it & its proving difficult to come up with a SOLUTION. WE separate, cool off & when I am ready, I approach her & ASK if she is ready to speak again. She says yes & being that I am ready to LISTEN, ALLOW her to say ALL that she has to say bcuz usually, yall speak more than us. She speaks & I hear stuff I did not hear before bcuz I ACTIVELY LISTENED & was READY to receive! While hearing, I added on to her SOLUTION & it was a GREAT IDEA & WE start that new thing in the morning. WE wind up like the above pic & continue on the road to SUCCESS. WTF is so IMPOSSIBLE about that? In order to do this, ya gotta PRACTICE it bcuz most of US come with OUR own way of being but there MUST be ADJUSTMENTS when 2 become 1 especially for POLYGAMISTS like Me! I wanna see US in images like that above or in other words, SEXY & CLASSY! 

Charles Barkley "That's Turrible' - anything else would be uncivilized If I gotta get at yall BITCHES again, Im gonna 

FOH with that BS! BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy