eXXXposing T.I Part II

Resultado de imagen para pic of t.i

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zs5Aej_XJo Dont ya wanna be HIGH? by T.I

So.......before WE jump off into Part II of exposing T.I, I meant T.I as in ME as in a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL! If ya know T.I or if ya reading this yourself my Brotha, know that I luv ya & what ya all about! I used to live in Atlanta & so I am more than sure that WE know some peepo in common so there that is! Isnt it kinda CRAZY thay yo initials stand for what I am & also the tavistock institute, something that I covered in my book, below aka Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die. When I think about it, those responsible should be targeting ME. MY LIFE right now is CRAZY but I have NO FEAR! Now that I have had enough, it is over & I am gonna make sure about that! I am not SUICIDAL! Lets get into it yall!



Resultado de imagen

I also eXXXposed the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY in my great book above. As I need yall support, hit this link & make ya purchase at http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/boom-bye-bye-hip-hop-will-never-die/paperback/product-21482927.html. Know that the Blak Smith absolutely LUVS his peepo & will not stop til FREEDOM! On with the SHOW! 

Imagen relacionada
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbFmpezO4A Leave Me Alone by MJ

Ok, in this 1, what I am gonna do is break down Part I aka http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2017/09/exxxposing-ti.html so that it can make sense. I will be putting in terms that ya may have never heard before & some of ya are gonna recognize that this was/is happening to you as well. This is more common than WE think. With that, lets do it!

WE are gonna start with Total Individual Control Technology is a nefarious type of EM (Electromagnetic) and V2K (Voice to Skull) weaponized technology that is being experimented with and deployed against segments of the American population. Those attacked by this electronic stalking are known as TIs (Targeted Individuals). 

Resultado de imagen para v2k technology

In my book above, I wrote about how days before Donny Hathaway supposedly jumped to his death, he had told James Mtume that his record label execs were using a machine to steal his music out of his head so take what I am saying SERIOUSLY! Check this at https://targetedindividualscanada.com/2010/06/24/article-what-is-voice-to-skull/

Resultado de imagen para definition of a targeted individual urban dictionary


definition of TARGETED INDIVIDUAL taken from https://allstaractivist.com/2014/11/13/what-life-is-like-for-me-as-a-targeted-individual-11-13-14/



it is being used in vast social engineering programs as a way to experiment upon poor, homeless and weak people who have little or no chance of fighting back. 
(As I have been TARGETED for some time now & bcuz the aim of the GAME is to BREAK YOU, I have lived in HOMELESS SHELTERS & have seen so much happen so I know what this means as it is a step just under PRISON!)

“This technology can also be used to control the muscle movement of the target. It can take over one’s hands or feet while driving and make you press on the accelerator or press on the brake or turn. This can be used to cause accidents it can also be used to prevent accidents from happening.(I always wondered why Lisa Left Eye Lopez committed SUICIDE the way she did & maybe bcuz of this dynamic)

This technology can also tap into the optical nerve of the target, and the auditory system of the target, so that those monitoring the target can see what the target is seeing and hear what target is hearing. This information is then downloaded and stored on a computer, in a highly secure classified site on servers that are guarded by some of the tightest security in the world. 
“This technology can also be used to manipulate the emotions of the target. It can induce fear, love, hate.”

“This technology can also be used to induce and control dreams. It can be used to control dream cycles and sleep patterns. To cause one to sleep very deeply or to cause one to not sleep at all.

This technology can also be used to sexually manipulate the target. Make them feel sexual arousal or turn off their sexuality altogether, it can stimulate them and it can shut them down at a moments notice. It can also be used to manipulate the hormones of the target, thus lowering and raising estrogen and testosterone levels in women and men respectively.”

“This technology can also be used to read the thoughts of the target in real time … they can read your thoughts verbatim as they occur within your own mind.”



Resultado de imagen para pic of a spy spying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH6EHozDSzU Streets is Watching by JayZ


(as this is basic English it is SELF EXPLANATORY)

“Anywhere from small groups of people 10-20 to 100, to medium size groups of people several thousand to tens of thousands. This is done by creating a field effect, where an entire field of electromagnetic energy is created in a geographical location and any human being within that geographical location within that electromagnetic field affecting that geographical location will be effected by the technology. This can be used to induce a general mood in a population or a crowd of people. It can be used to make them passive, it can be used to make them agitated. And this can be used to cause or stop, induce riots. Stop crime, start crime. Stop thoughts, start thoughts. Massive mind control on a citywide level.” (as this goes, think of all the RECENT NATURAL DISASTERS, CRIME in St Louis & Chicago &occurences that have happened & how THEY can CORRAL THOUSANDS of people into camps, shelters & tent cities & them beaming WAVES at those peepo who have nowhere else to go.)

As I have discussed in previous articles on mind control, the state of current mind control technology is beyond most people’s comprehension and idea of what is possible. (this comment reminds Me of when jack nicklaus told will smiths character in Enemy of the State that what they were using OLD EQUIPMENT to tail him)

V2K literally pipes thoughts directly into people’s heads without them knowing it.
Kofron was attacked once he went public. He claims he has been assaulted with a beta version which is especially nasty, piping thoughts into his head such as:
“Everyone’s against you”
“Please be quiet or we’re going to kill you”
“Don’t work again or we’re going to kill you” 
“You’re the lab rat now motherfucker”
Since he was trained in this area, he knows that the voices are technological and can defend himself against the manipulations once he hears them. (again, SELF EXPLANATORY)

I am gonna stop here bcuz this is a lot of info & I do not wanna bore yall! In Part III, I will complete breaking down the article & of course add my commentary in hopes that YOU or anyone ya know is not going thru this! Til the next time, please remain vigilant & as much as possible, help the HOLLA BLAK Dude get out of here SANE & ALIVE bcuz peepo even beyond the DEVIL wish Me dead but I just laugh at em after I feel sorry for em. I actually saw some of them just now & know that  if anything happens to Me look to those closest to Me & when ya see em, tell em I said FUCK YOU! 

all comments in parenthesis are mine
                                                 - to be continued -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy