eXXXposing T.I Part IV - the CONCLUSION

To get the full HIT, please check Parts I, II & III at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2017/09/exxxposing-ti.html, http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2017/10/exxxposing-ti-part-ii.html & http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2017/10/exxxposing-ti.html

Resultado de imagen para pic of the truman show

I would put a link of the movie up but all of èm arent the type of QUALITY I like & so.........https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8nI9Mf-rNQ Check Yoself by Ice Cube & Das Efx

So........now when peepo ask Me WHY my LIFE is so FUCKED UP, I can finally point to being a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL & so when they say I am CRAZY I can say FUCK YOU with AUTHORITY! This is still a peeling onion so get a load of this article.

1. What is gang stalking

Gang stalking is a form of community mobbing and organised stalking combined.Just like you have workplace mobbing, and online mobbing, which are both fully recognised as legitimate, this is the community form.

Gang stalking is organised harassment at it's best. It the targeting of an individual for revenge, jealousy, sport, or to keep them quite, etc.

It's a psychological attack that can completely destroy a persons life, while leavinglittle or no evidence to incriminate the perpetrators."

primary targets are woman, minorities, dissidents, whistle blowers, etc
To get some revenge we had Joe stalked, mobbed and harassed 24/7, the gangstalking never stopped. We had him followed, cut off, we bugged his house, madethat guy think he was going loco, crazy. We really messed with him till he was broken.
#mobbing#harassment#stalking#vigalantie#gaslight taken from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gang%20stalking
I had to define the damned thing so yall know exactly what this is all about! This is gonna be heavy & personal so I suggest that ya read this while in a mellow mood. As I already defined myself as a SUPER EMPOWERED TARGETED INDIVIDUAL bcuz of this BLOG & the shit that I say, they TARGET Me but now that I KNOW, I have been FREED & I figured it all out by myself! The above definition defines pretty much the last 20 years of my LIFE but THEY have FAILED bcuz I am UNSTOPPABLE! When yall see Me ya will not FACE ME & yall can HACK my Facebook, whatsapp or whatever. Like a diddy song, I thought I told ya WE DONT STOP! This Man WALKS ALONE! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D30u9m-nEoo Only You by 112

After spending YEARS trying to CRYSTALIZE exactly what was happening to Me & thinking that I was CRAZY, oh what a RELIEF it is! Regardless of how I played the GAME, I stayed LOSING but now I know whats up & I can move on with my LIFE. I always thought to myself that I have NOTHING & so what do THEY see in Me? Why do I feel like a VICTIM all of the time? Why is my own FAMILY always so down on Me? Then 1 day recently, I was online & though I was always seeing such terms as GANGSTALKING & TARGETED INDIVIDUAL, for some reason the WORDS RESONATED & I decided to chime in & see what the hell they was talking about & as I read, the tears poured down as I saw my LIFE flashing before my very eyes! What a MINDFUCK! 
Resultado de imagen para pic of someone getting gangstalked
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0bv_OafBFE  Watch Yo Back by the Genius
So......why am I being GANGSTALKED? I could point you to a 1000 reasons bcuz I take NO SHIT but as I have told yáll, I must report the 100% TRUTH! I have exposed numerous historical figure here & refuse to take MONEY selling niKKKas out........ yall can DONATE so as to help Me GTFOH ASAP is all that I ask! At  jobs that I held previously, I never let em play Me or should WE say, when they did I paid em right back bcuz I live the CODE of the STREETS where there is NO SURRENDER & NO RETREAT! As I know that yall aint finished yet, I expect to be known as a FELON, DRUG ADDICT, THIEF, BUM, PEDO & some BITCH here even tried to accuse Me of almost RAPING her........what kinda SHIT is that but its TRUE. Almost my whole FAMILY dont mess with Me. What more can I say? 
Its a GREAT THING to have a STRONG MIND like mine especially when peepo try & dumb ya down........now the fucked up part of this is that I have to SCRUTINIZE peepo better & this all goes back to the DEVIL aka my FATHER who always had US in akward positions as he would kick US out of his HOUSE on a constant basis! I am more than sure that he is involved but this goes above his own head & as I already stated that I have been going thru this for about 20 years now & everywhere I go, that is the gist of it. Just KNOWING has FREED Me & I plan on taking advantage of the experience. This experience has taught Me that I am SMARTER than ALL of YALL bcuz yall have GANGED UP on Me in SECRET & now that I know, YOU are in a WEAK POSITION bcuz YOU can only go but so far.................I already put DEATH in a pouch! 
Resultado de imagen para pic of someone getting gangstalked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE7cXnXoDzA Watching You by Slave

I always wondered how peepo I was really cool with today could just FLIP on Me practically overnight. That kicking Me out the crib SHIT made Me rely on peepo I should not have relied on & as 1 gets older, that SHIT gets TIRED & thus the reason that I have lived in SHELTERS for years. This makes it easy for peepo to label 1 a drug addict that does not wanna work but I already said I take SHIT from no 1! RESPECT is NOT to be COMPROMISED at least in my book. After I lost all of my shit in that FIRE last year, them niKKKas I was staying with was constantly trying to put Me in positions to get Me in trouble & when that did not work, starting GASLIGHTING Me.

A form of intimidation or psychological abuse, sometimes called Ambient Abuse where false information is presented to the victim, making them doubt their own memory, perception and quite often, their sanity. The classic example of gaslighting is to switch something around on someone that you know they're sureto notice, but then deny knowing anything about it, and to explain that they "must be imagining things" when they challenge these changes.

A more psychological definition of gaslighting is "an increasing frequency of systematically withholding factual information from, and/or providing false information to, the victim - having the gradual effect of making them anxious, confused, and less able to trust their own memory and perception.
Your spouse begins telling you things that never really happened. For instance, he says that last week he told you he was going to go to the bar with his buddies this Monday night, but you never remember him telling you that.

Or maybe your boss gets angry because you didn't prepare the report he asked you to. When you remind him that he usually prepares that particular report, he snaps that he told you to take care of it a few days ago because he was too busy. However,you know he never asked you to do so.

Both of these could be considered gaslighting.
What they have done now is to ISOLATE Me but little do they know that I am better off that way & when they cannot get info, send peepo that I am FAMILIAR with but do not know so that THEY can continue STALKING & before I know it, I am back to the SAME SHIT! Now, yall niKKKas is playing DEFENSE! I am not worried though bcuz I got peepo out there in my reading audience who are gonna protect Me bcuz if they do not hear from Me for more than 6 hours, they are gonna make INTERNATIONAL NOISE looking for Me thru DIPLOMATIC CHANNELS! The WHOLE MF WORLD is on NOTICE niKKKa! 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0ZGNGBNIL8 Flashlight by Parliament Funkadelic

How many times have I been BETRAYED? When I sit down 1 day & pinpoint it, I will let yall know where it all started as all of the memeories flood in. This has happened to Me in Orlando, Accra, Atlanta but in earnest, it all started in NY. I even lost my Mama behind all this shit & sometimes I swear its like she never even existed. I know that DEVIL has a GOD COMPLEX & would just love for Me to come to him BEGGING & GROVELING somewhat like he used to TRY & make US do when WE were young but it makes Me PROUD to say FUCK that niKKKa & that is something that he will never witness being that his ass is BLIND! Age does not make 1 immune to the TRUTH! I would die before I give him any RESPECT anymore so take that GANGSTALKING niKKKas working for him! That niKKKa is ya PAYMASTER if nothing more!

http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2014/12/bilal-sorrow-tears-and-blood.html

Let Me get a little into my BROTHERS if 1 could call US that bcuz WE spend more time not talking to each other & this all comes from the TOP! I came to Honduras primarily to secure my AUTISTIC BROTHER named Tito from the clutches of that ABUSIVE DEVIL & bcuz of the number he did on Me, here WE are but in actuality, I had to go thru all of this to discover that I am a T.I. But......get a load of this.......a few days ago, I contacted 1 of my Brothers so that he could KNOW WHAT I had just discovered........I did not have wifi & went home & when I got back to the wifi area, I checked my FB inbox & found that he had approved an invite that I never sent! I quickly wrote him to tell him that I did not send it & he came back with a non committed answer. Ya see, they have HACKED into my account aka ELECTRONIC HARRASSMENT. As I wanna keep this brief, look up the term. This goes deep yo! The Devil had peepo waiting to do Me in when I got back but its all good.......he is the head dude in a lotta GOVERNMENTAL SHIT but since when did I give a SHIT about any of that especially since I did not get the MEMO! Tito will be FREE soon & with his BROTHERS! 

Resultado de imagen para pic of a victim of electronic harassment

Ultimately, some big ORGANIZATION is behind all of this & so niKKKas like the Devil & those complicit get SECONDARY CULPABILITY! Who makes the equipment? Who FUNDS this? Where are the CLASSES held? Who MADE this all possible? Look at that DEVILS expression as ya read this to him! Read this SUPER SLOW & watch him SQUIRM as his facial expressions exhibit extreme PAIN! The TRUTH HURTS MFs! And a lil reminder to those of ya who think that I am PASSIVE..........come TRY ME! Yall could never pay Me enough & if nothing changes (impossible), I would prefer to be BROKE & in a SHELTER than to ever ruin someones LIFE that never did anything to deserve this. ALL LIFE is SPECIAL! Ayo, you are somebodies SOMEBODY! I want what cannot be bought & that´s FREEDOM! Yall niKKKas is just actors! Meanwhile, I am a bona fide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glwhxRFhulo.

Ok, by now I think that ya had enough & so lets conclude this once & for all. If ya even THINK that you are a T.I & need HELP getting em up off of ya, there is HOPE! You can BEAT them though the going will be ROUGH but if ya made it past all of those YEARS, hang on & keep going. If you are a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL it just means that you are SUPER TOUGH so live to be HAPPY! My SOLUTION for ya is to 1. sit down & do an inventory on the weird occurrences especially what seemed like coincidences. 2. Slow down & run back specific patterns of behavior & really assess em. Were those involved on ya side or.........? Ya see, as most of these peepo are really COWARDS, the aim is to get ya to committ SUICIDE, KILL someone to wind up in PRISON or FINANCIALLY BREAK YOU & have ya DRIFTING everywhere like they did Me. If that is not enough, they will RUIN ya REPUTATION til you are ISOLATED & thank the CREATOR for those few who know Me & support Me to no end! 3. Keep ya mind focused & determine self to be UNSTOPPABLE! For that, develop HOBBIES that keep ya BUSY & get comfy being ISOLATED but arent WE supposed to be OUR OWN BEST COMPANY? 4. Most of all, keep CONTROL of ya TEMPER bcuz the main goal is to get ya off of ya PATH whatever that is! If you are a T.I, let peepo in ya circle know in a confident & matter of fact way bcuz if ya come off like a RAVING LUNATIC, they are just gonna point that out thus PROVING ya ACCUSERS as right! As much as possible, take NOTES! Do NOT DOUBT YOURSELF EVER! These niKKKas aint never see CRAZY coming from Me! As there is gobs of info online, check youtube & google to CONFIRM ya situation.

Ok, We at the finished line & what can keep ya going if ya feel all is HOPELESS is this.........I beLIEve that WE will soon be FREE & with that, this will all cease. Please do not make this about politics but whether ya LOVE or HATE Trump, at this very moment, the DEEP STATE is TARGETING him out in the open. As he is supposed to do a disclosure very soon, lets see what comes from it. Was not Kanye targeted for Trumping & BRAINWASHED for it? These GANGSTALKING niKKKas is going into that PIT that the so called elite will go into & as WE are at the end, no MERCY will be shown! If you can relate, dust yaself off & be that LIGHTWORKER that you was sent here to be! Your best reward will be to live LONG & WELL! You have made it thru the WORST so REJOICE bcuz you KNOW! You will one day watch those who made you SUFFER - SUFFER! If you are TRUE & REAL, I LOVE YOU & wanna see ya get thru this.........get at Me on FB as Flaveus Jones. Send Me DONATIONS bcuz I am in Honduras & need to GTFOH & can only do this with ya help. HOLLA BLAK! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F28F3Wzyvz8 Shine by Estelle



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist