OPERATION SAVE TITO UPDATE # 5 the RANT!

WE left off with this 1 at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2016/08/operation-save-tito-update-4-art-of-deal.html

Resultado de imagen para meme of an angry black man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4-rOUT8JU Beautiful Me by Donnie

I gotta LIL RANT & this 1 is to blow off steam bcuz aint SHIT changed since OPERATION SAVE TITO but still, VICTORIES have been had bcuz of some recent REVELATIONS aka the TIMES WE ALL LIVING in! Their days of INJUSTICE are over! MAAT shall be restored & once again, RESPECT will equal LOVE! Ya see, the MEEK or HUMBLE shall INHERIT the EARTH & how could WE not? LIFE now has a whole nother SHINE so lets see who gets INDICTED & ARRESTED tomorrow! I gotta whole GANG of niKKKas her who are HACKING & BLACKING names but my WRITING about it is my PROTECTION! I aint stupid enuff to think that EVERYBODY is against Me yet wise enuff to know that I cannot TRUST none of ya ANYMORE! Trust that WE are gonna see each other down the line & soon! Some of yall are gonna pay back in BLOOD & just know that touching ya physically aint in the plan...........nah, its that SPIRITUAL NETWORK that works like when 1 Garifuna Person sees ya in NY, telling all of ya BUSINESS to all who would listen & make it the GOSPEL TRUTH even when they aint seen nothing! Take a picture the next time ya see Me with a BLUNT in my mouth!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PuhyQA3kNc Sucka niKKKa by A Tribe called Quest

So for real though, this is about Tito my BIG BROTHER & what he wants so I need not address others involved! Yall already know everything I do & also know that I am leaving soon unless yall just got tired chasing Me around waiting for Me to go see a hoKKKer or somke KraKK or suck some dick like yall but NOT! As yall now see, TIME is on my SIDE but with the speed of things TRUST Me that Tito will soon be FREE! For real, yall niKKKas need to really LEARN about what REAL LIFE is real fast or get left in the dust with INFORMATION that changes EVERY DAY! Most of yall are dying from MALNUTRITION & in fact, FUCK YA if ya dont like it! Show Me where it aint FACT or just STFU yo! I have been here almost 2 years & despite ALL yall threw at Me, I SMILE at YALL & yall be looking down so maybe I should just be SAD for you? Fuck that, I just I want Tito FREE to be T! Me against YALL & I am WINNING & so tell ya BITCH to suck my DICK! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist