the Final Countdown 2012 - ReREVISITED

Watup my peepo? In order to capitalize on my book, I stopped postin other stuff to make my excerpted posts easier to find. Lately, it has been comin to me that meteorite showers will be hittin the earth as early as next week. Now before y'all go into PANIC MODE, this may or may not happen & a big INDICATOR of all this is the WEATHER & all the crazy patterns it has taken lately. Right now on September 17th 2011, it's about 60 degrees in NY & it feels way more cooler than that bein that it's cloudy & gloomy. What about in yo neck of the woods? As well, with the poles shiftin, look out for anything! Most peepo now know that the earthquake of a few weeks ago was caused by 2 nukes exploded underneath the earth in Mineral VA & in Trinidad CO. A few days ago, Japan AGAIN experienced an earthquake though no tsunami warnin was issued. There are underground tunnels thruout this country that connect the military bases & I already told y'all in No AFRICOM but Afrika is surounded that there is a tunnel from the airport to the military base/embassy in Accra Ghana. I already wrote to y'all in the Final Countdown 2012 but bein that so much is goin on, I had to ReREVIST what was already said to let y'all know that ya need to have 3 PLANS to SURVIVE this if it gets all crazy. A lot of peeps are sayin that shit is really gonna hit the fan in October so just be PREPARED as I would be remiss in at least not tellin y'all this. Watch a movie named the Quickening & see what just some of US are goin thru. 1 more thing before I go though; BLAK PEEPO shouldn't be WORRIED especially if ya heart is in the right place. With WAY LESS than 464 to go, what I'm gonna do here is give y'all the 2 links of what MAY or MAY NOT happen to give ya mind the path you & yours MAY have to take JUST IN CASE. Make sure when ya get to the Cosmic Party, tell 'em that the Blak Smith sent ya. Just think.......you'll be drunk & never suffer another hangover. Go in.




Contact info: bennyblacko@yahoo.com or Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) on Face Book. Book Link for I ain't perfekt but take it from Me comin SOON. WE luv y'all & beg that ya eat HEALTHY!
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy