Lately.......

Hello & welcome BLAK to another addition of blak2afrika. big RASPECT goes out to my Uncle Justo who I just learned has passed away. He was a great MAN & will surely be missed! My name as ya already know is the Blak Smith & I just have a few words to say to y'all. Before WE go in though, must also pay RASPECT to 2 of our BROTHERS who are now OUR ANCESTORS in Joe Frazier & Heavy D. So much for the death comes in 3's concept doesn't hold but that's just how it usually goes. Again, http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/2-many-dyin-2-young-message-2-my-fam.html & it needs to STOP! Y'all gotta get to the Cosmic Party with me! Lemme go BLAK a lil though & talk about the Hevster. I remember findin out about this dude years ago. He started off workin at WBLS in NYC as a BOUNCER & soon learned the industry inside out & MANAGED HIMSELF thruout his long career in music. Remember, about this time last year, ronni chasen a small hat/big wig to the entertainers, was killed in cold blood under some eerily mysterious circumstances with a young brother gettin implicated & killed though he didn't do it out there in la ca. Nobody gave a fuKKK & the story soon disappeared. I wrote about it but  don't wanna keep on puttin my own links here & so.......also, after just checkin google, their is ony 1 STORY of randy quaid & his STAR WHACKERS shituation wherein he said that there is a cabal of other small hats who he named, that were makin peepo seem crazy, takin THEY shit & when peepo label 'em crazy, WHACKIN 'EM & takin all the rest of they shit. This was just a year ago & only 1 story under that subject? Come on now.......!!!!! Could the Hev have been targetted as he managed himself & was independent of a system that made him & they wanted his shit? Could he have seen something? It's hard for me to believe that this BRO died of pneumonia. Too many of US is DYIN TOO YOUNG & it needs to stop!

In other news, the meteorite that was SUPPOSED to hit the earth today passed thru & missed US! Also, today, the 9th of November, WE are supposed to experience a grand solar flare but if ya readin this, of course it didn't happen OR won't affect things much. 11 11 11! I'm more than sure that alot of y'all have seen those numbers & from what I've gathered, that is SUPPOSED to be the date for the Cosmic Party invitees to ASCEND! Before y'all get ya panties up in bunches, I ain't talkin about winged flight........I'm talkin about that ASCENCION of the mind where the KraKKa can't go & where HE can't affect ya. This is why things are so hard now & why HE'S KraKKin down in every way bcuz his TIME is UP HE feels it with every fiber in his body. All I can tell y'all to do is stay alive & see that New DAY for ya in it already. Yes YOU are!

I just told y'all about some of the things goin down LATELY as in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v0LHVp-PoQ. That was just for ya enjoyment & bcuz it's a GREAT SONG! Now, I'm gonna go a lil beyond & go BEFORE & even BEFORE the BEFORE. Just over this post is some HEAVY STUFF. THIS is the STUFF that ya need to know to UNLOCK that SLEEPIN GIANT in YOU! To you, I give, Baba Credo Mutwa.........take it away.

By now, y'all know that my book is out & in case ya missed my postings, here's the link here; http://www.lulu.com/product/hardcover/i-ain%e2%80%99t-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/18622900. If ya wanna, include a DONATION when ya cop the book & you can also get it directly from Me. As I am available for lectures & book readings, stay in touch with me at my e-mail adress at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on FaceBook as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). HOLLA BLAK & thanx for all the LUV & SUPPORT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy