b2a presents OUR RUNAWAY SLAVES








Hey peepo & a lil WARNING before I go in on this 1 here today! I may offend ya for readin this 1 & so if ya sensitive to cursin & what sounds like young speech, get the fuKKK off of here NOW as I ain't takin no prisoners. A lotta SHIT is startin to POP OFF now that WE'VE entered into aquarius which the so called jesus is purported to have been born in. But first, WE need to thank those of you who have SUPPORTED US & what WE do here as YOU are US & WE are YOU! In other words, as my YARD PEEPO say, I & I sta! If U din't get that, you wasn't supposed to but anyhoo......WE have a lot to cover & so WE go in startin with BLAK PEEPO (especially our WOMEN) are BEAUTIFUL! Let's go!

Finally, I feel like I'm BLAK in the Dirty North! It snowed somethin small but BIG bein that it was the first 1 since WINTER started a month ago. In my area, we probably got about 4 or 5 inches & all that white shit outside had me thinkin about killin WINTER like it does the trees. These KraKKa's just luv to portray snow as pure but rememba, the ink is BLAK & the paper is WHITE! Not to worry though as it will be very WARM again & most of it will melt fast. As those who read me regularly already know, LIFE as WE KNOW it will SOON CEASE to EXIST possibly thru ADVERSE WEATHER whether ya LIKE it or NOT! The climate on any level is ripe for it so look for anything!

red tails the movie? It's so simple & most Blak Peepo still don't get it bcuz THEY simply DON'T OVERSTAND what the HEGELIAN DIALECTIC is & this is what the KraKKa uses to run the world! Supposedly, george lucas spent his own money to BLAK this movie after the big boys of HOLLYWEIRD didn't bcuz.... it's a Blak movie. As the pundits espouse as to why they luv or hate it, I'm gonna posit anotha premise. For all of y'all lazy do nothins, allow me to set ya up with: http://www.crossroad.to/articles2/05/dialectic.htm. They got ya DISTRACTED with SHIT like this knowin that you a REACTIONARY instead of a REVOLUTIONARY as in: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/spike-lee-presents-president-obama-special-pair-air-181824652.html. What laws are THEY passin against ya while ya readin this crap makin ya think ya vote counts? The (p)residential campaign?: DISTRACTION! And plus, that NIGGA singin Al Green in Harlem. WTF? In other words THEY present the PROBLEM + SOLUTION = the MF RESULT that THEY had planned before THEY created that very PROBLEM! As lucas is seen as the good white man who btw happens to be married to a BEAUTIFUL SISTA, this movie + complains of no funding = BLAK PEEPO flippin & doin all of the necessary advertisin while he goes & talks about it while trottin out his BEAUTIFUL Blak Wife & WE eat that shit up while AGAIN, the KraKKa cleans up, gettin the LION'S SHARE while those who made it GREAT, get paid good money while you spend yours thinkin that he's so great! lucas was before spielberg. lucas izza BILLIONAIRE from the star wars franchise & I BELIEVE that this was PLANNED for him to get the REACTIONARY Blak Audience who needs SOMETHIN to SUPPORT but will ya buy my book after readin this? After all, this blog is free & my e-book is only $10! Am I worth that to ya? And oh, none of them NIGGAS in the starrin cast have Blak Wives but don't say that ya heard it from me. I'll watch that shit on bootleg when it eventually gets to me as that KraKKa don't need my money that bad! I ain't got any anyway & so HELLLLLPPPPP!!!

So joe paterno died eh? I won't cover this that much but I told y'all here weeks ago that he would go the way of so many who had too much info & 1 way or another, had to be silenced. Just DAYS after he was fired, he fell & then got cancer & died just 2 months later. I would say that ALL of YOU knew someone who has died of cancer & had lived with it for YEARS before goin out. WHERE THEY DO THAT AT? You can see it here in this article entitled  http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/12/glitch-in-matrix.html. Check paragraph 3 for my drop on that & I also told y'all there that this case has a lot more complications than meets the eye. The DA of that area who wanted to go further with this case (Ray Gricar), disappeared into thin air while the judge who dismissed the case was a volunteer in sandusky's foundation. Too many of y'all who THINK that y'all is THINKIN ain't THINKIN about SHIT bcuz ya still entrustin ya children with 'em via SKOOL & CHURCH! Get it thru ya fuKKKin heads that KraKKa's is DEVILS & miss me with that SHIT about some of 'em are good. I mean......if ya children are in either & not under ya supervision, are you at least THINKIN on how to change that? These NIGGAS got HIS STORY of bein that way & all 1 has to do to know without me writin it is to research greece & rome. Yeah, I got that off so let's get into OUR RUNAWAY SLAVE SEGMENT now.

Ok, who is a runaway & more particular, who was a slave before runnin away? Instead of usin webster & his peepo & bein that I luv to absolutely BUTCHER the english language, I'll let you decide but I'm gonna give y'all my description of just a few. A Runaway can change the world as he/she is SELF DETERMINING. A Runaway is someone who KNOWS their condition & money has nothin to do with it & at the end of the day, must be FREE! High Tech RICH NIGGAS who don't know this DO NOT qualify for this title. Think of michael jordan & believe me, some of 'em want out but don't know how or can't do so. Ok, the ULTIMATE RUNAWAY SLAVE to me was Saint Harriet Tubman who allegedly had to kill some who was too SCARED of LIBERATION & I bet for the most part, if she killed 4 persons, 3 of 'em was (males) BITCH ASS NIGGAS! That was the first RIDE or DIE SISTA! Kunta Kinte aka Toby was 1 but he kept gettin caught. Then there was Cinque aka the dude from the movie, Ill Gotten Gains or that other BAD movie, the Amistad. Ya see, some of US would rather die than to work under DURESS for the rest of OUR LIVES for these KraKka's. Frederick Douglass was a GREAT RUNAWAY & even beat the shit out them KraKKa's azza PRISONER. Paul Robeson was a RUNAWAY & wanted to sue the WEST for HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES! Muhammad Ali was 1 & slow poisoned azza result of bein OVERTLY OUTSPOKEN in fightin WARS for this DEVIL. Check out what so called experts have to say about parkinsons here at http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=3226909&page=1#.Txz5bm-XR2A.  I don't hate that red tails movie but it was made with all of the twists & turns to make US feel PATRIOTIKKK bcuz that KraKKa's time is UP & he now needs ya to drink that kool aid! Given the times, them red tails did what they felt they had to do. You ain't a RUNAWAY if you believe EVERYTHING THEY tell ya. Get yo MIND RIGHT!

Ya see, WE'VE always had RUNAWAY SLAVES! Most of my heroes that I mentioned in my book were of this description. Let's look at some that ya might disagree with like Tupac. Could be the most luvved/hated dude used as an example & as you already have an opinion of him, no need to go there. Arthur Ashe was anotha ULTIMATE RUNAWAY! Y'all might think that I'm crazy but how about that Old Dirty Bastard who like amy KraKKhouse (not a RUNAWAY), died somewhat like Jimi Hendrix. Check out what he had to say here & take it SIRIUSLY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpJKqRJEyU (1:38 - 1:44). The ODB had an energy that the KraKKa could not harness & his influence had to be erradicated so as not to be that WILD CARD influencin y'all! They come in all shapes & colors & check who else in Wesley Snipes! Y'all thought my dude sold out when he did too wong fu & as he had to wear that dress to get to that next level in 1995, he made this:  http://www.ovguide.com/movies_tv/john_herik_clarke_a_great_and_mighty_walk.htm  in 96 from the money he made from too wong foo from his own pocket but I don't hear none of y'all talkin about it. Some of y'all really need to stop readin now!

Earlier in this article & previously in this blog, I addressed the hegelian dialectic! These policies came about LONG AGO & so there's nothin new about it. If you think that I'm not worth my weight in gold, then research just that but........if ya still talkin about votin, politiKKKs, presidential campaigns, equality, jobs (without ambition to do for self), education without education about self, religion, hood life, hair do's & celebrity gossip, you need to KILL YOURSELF right now. Y'all need to OVERSTAND that it's gonna take very few of US to turn this thing around as 95% of y'all is too STUCK on 1 of those above mentioned things & tryin to get you off of it til ya see it for SELF is FUTILE! If ya scared, guess what.......it's ok bcuz FEAR izza PRIME MOTIVATOR & NORMAL! Do not allow that FEAR to consume ya though. I'm tellin ya now that ya need to be that RUNAWAY SLAVE knowin that Saint Tubman got yo BLAK! This is not to instill fear or cowardice - I hope that I'm INSPIRIN US so that WE know what WE up against. Before I go though, hold on to this video that I found on jewtube about the recordin industry & though they use biblical verses, GET the MESSAGE as it is good info aka REAL TALK!:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Fzmyp2TdA&feature=share&fb_source=message. Michael Jackson was a RUNAWAY SLAVE & if this video doesn't convince ya, NONE WILL!* Some anonymous RUNAWAY SLAVES poisoned that KraKKa before THEY ran & he never woke up & by the time the driver knew what it was, he woke to a knife to the juglar. There has to be strategies & lies from every sector, so stop thinkin that ya way is the only way! The 1st strategy of WAR is DECEPTION! The Blak Smith izza RUNAWAY SLAVE as those NIGGAS know that I'm writin for US to get OUR SHIT right in these next 331 days yo! THEY AIN'T GONNA GIVE ME NO JOB! I ain't goin out like Sista Betty Shabazz & Dr. Ben who LIVICATED their lives to US & WE repay them with next to lil or NOTHIN! I'm puttin y'all on notice tonite that this has got to stop! If you read my shit religiously & you got money to go watch a movie made by a KraKKa who got money in the name of buyin BLAK & you walk away from ya computer without a SIRIUS thought of helpin me, I'M TALKIN to YOU! Y'all gotta support me & others who are givin you OUR LIVES. I'll be that RUNAWAY SLAVE & come BLAK for ya to get ya SPIRIT & yo MIND off that PLANTATION. Is ya with me? This RUNAWAY & ain't goin back! Peace.

* Michael Jackson video was posted previously in its entirety here at http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/06/michael-jackson-exposing-ugly-side-of.html.



Yeah, that OLD Blak Smith dude USED to ask for DONATIONS but now that I can deal with RECIPROCITY, I have a BOOK that you can get for a small price. The name of it is, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me & it's available at www.lulu.com. For further details or to stay in touch get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). The day of the weak willed will soon end. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy