Damn&fuKKKitALL!


2pac, hip-hop, middle finger, old school, thug life


Hey there b2a peepo & with just 227 days now left, I must ask, HOW GOES IT? Can y'all guess by the title that I'm MAD as HELL & that I don't give a FUGG no mo? Well if not, guess what; I don't give a FUGG anymore & hope that YOU don't either. Y'all pretty much gave up on Trayvon Martin & like ME, y'all ain't gonna do SHIT til the next SHITUATION & be all bellyachin about how FUGGED up that KraKKa is! Ya know the old sayin, same SHIT, different day! What's the difference between yesterday & today other than the date? Ya still broke. Ya hate ya job that ya been on for 7 years. Ya kids ain't learnin SHIT but rws & ya still readin the hottest BLAK blog ever to hit the airwaves right here! Ya HEARRRD ME?


As I've said before, that 1% KraKKa don't give a fuKKK about NOBODY includin other WHITES that THEY can't USE! If ya didn't come on the mayflower or aren't a khazar, this is what THEY think of THEY own: http://news.yahoo.com/fighter-pilots-claim-intimidation-over-f-22-raptor-123832451--abc-news-topstories.html. The POLICE serve the same purpose. Now that ya see that, what do ya think THEY think of yo 3/5th's self? This is why I just don't give a FUGG no more. A lot of y'all just wanna WORK HARD to feed his coffers but FUGG IT. In my humblest opinion, what I think WE should be doin is

Doin that NIGGA SHIT/ that REAL TALK REAL SPIT
Huggin the BLOCK/ PUMPIN WEIGHT & doin GANGSTA SHIT
Slappin BITCH ASS TRICKS/ bangin rick ross in the whip
And spillin out BLOOD tellin tales from the CRYPT
Ayo it's my script/ they say LIFE is a BITCH
Bang HARD onna BITCH like WE do onna SNITCH
Ya know it's that glock 9 hopper/ I call it the show STOPPER
Pullin out my HAMMER & LAYIN 'em PROPER
That Tupac pic let's ya know how I feel
WE livin this LIFE from the REAL to the REEL/ I APPEAL
that Y'ALL should do what ya WANNA/ STEAL
and KILL & get ya FILL/do DIRT in DEALS & even LIE if ya got to
give up the SILVER, the GOLD, the OIL & them ROCKS TOO
ya see what I'm sayin before ya get on all fours
I'm sayin fuKKK the WORLD bcuz the WORLD is YOURS
How many days left yo/ it's 227
SEXUAL NUCLEAR EXPLOSION goin all the way to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDKlMuI0PU.

Hope that y'all like that SHIT right there. Ya know, since I don't give a FUGG no more, I'm gonna curse thruout this whole article. Ya gotta FUGGIN problem with that? Bein that ya don't, let's resume the DRILL! This is what it is yo! racist white supremacy has US so much on the run, tryin to put so many FIRES out everywhere WE look. There has probably been 200 Trayvons since he passed & maybe 30 Rekia's since Rekia Boyd. The way the KraKka got his infrastructure set up DOES NOT allow for US to do SHIT but committ SUICIDE if WE don't go about this STRATEGICALLY! Bein a REACTIONARY does US no good & for all of OUR BLUSTER, WE get another SHITUATION where the KraKKa DARES US to do somethin to JUSTIFY comin into the HOOD & BLAZIN US out. Shut the fuKKK up & keep on livin NIGGA! Talk that SHIT when it's your FAMILY MEMBER!

Yea, it's the same SHIT on a different day. As BAD as WE do have it, WE can THANK ME that WE ain't in ABJECT CHATTEL SLAVERY, on SHIPS for WEEKS gettin beaten & on the low, gettin RAPED & when I say that, I'm talkin about the BM too. So yea, what is the MINDSTATE of a peepo who have gone thru all of this & what did they leave US in OUR DNA which ain't no different than OUR GENETIC MEMORY? Are you still in LUV with that KraKKa who never ever gave a SHIT about you bcuz simply, HE CAN'T BE YOU? Damn it & fuKKK all yo!

I ain't givin a fuKKK bcuz WE keep expectin to get GOOD TREATMENT from DEVILS who can't even LUV theyselves. Take the SHITUATION of Marissa Alexander, OUR SISTA from FL who was in an abusive relationship & STOOD her GROUND! When approached by her PREDATOR husband, she fired a WARNIN SHOT & is now in jail though no property was damaged & no one was hurt. What kinda SHIT is that? She's in jail for what it took FOREVER for that NIGGA zeroman to be jailed but he killed a CHILD & she's INSTANTLY jailed for firin a WARNIN SHOT at a proven SICKO? I don't give a FUGG about a ny post sports writer callin jay-z a NIGGA. OUR SISTA is locked down & doesn't deserve to be there & there's NOTHIN WE can do without gettin OURSELVES killed. SHUT the fuKKK up BLAK!!!!

I don't give a fuKKK & I'm glad that ya know it! Why should I? WE ain't gonna do SHIT but TALK & as I've said plenty of TIMES, SACRIFICES MUST be MADE as the SHEDDIN of BLOOD is a MUST when the PEEPO need to PURGE! If ya know that WE are at WAR, then ya KNOW that IT ain't start yesterday & it ain't gonna be gone tomorrow! Why should I give a FUGG about how the KraKKa want me to be? To be workin just to stay Just Over Broke. Didn't I tell y'all to ReTHINK what WORK is plenty of times? Yeah, if ya got the mind to do so, go DRINK in EXCESS, SMOKE WEED, hit HOOKERS, spend all of ya MONEY on WHATEVER, go CLUBBIN, create CHILDREN, eat FAST FOOD, GAMBLE, listen to killNIGGAdieMUSIC, don't pay TAXES & KILL whoever the fuKKK ya wanna! I think by now ya heard me!


Yea, that's right, fuKKK it ALL. I done gave y'all EXACTLY what y'all need to hear. I've tried so long to maintain this FACADE of bein a BLAK DUDE givin a fuKKK about y'all but y'all ain't SENDIN no LUV so as a MATTER of FACT, fuKKK all y'all NIGGAS. Yea, the Blak Smith is on his 6 month period & I ain't tryin to hear anything to appease this PEN right now. WE got 227 days left & to those of YOU who think that SELLIN OUT is the way, ya done lost already. may 20th is around the corner http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/04/what-yall-thinkjaime-maussan-crop.html & them SOLAR FLARES are gettin BIGGER & BIGGER yo!: http://news.yahoo.com/monster-sunspot-threatens-unleash-powerful-solar-flares-143932707.html. I ain't doin this for the PAST as there are WAY too MANY names to recall here! I gotta get Y'ALL ready for the NEW DISPENSATION in the NEW AGE & so WHATEVER I say from here on is for those READY to do what MUST be done when the time comes. This ain't to NEGOTIATE, make DEALS, sign PETITIONS, enact LEGISLATION or any of that! Nah NIGGA's, WE gotta ASCEND into those NEXT DIMENSIONS & do what MUST be done. As said previously, my teacher Baba Debert Blair states, "LET NATURE take CARE of 'EM!" As they say, "LET GOD SORT 'EM OUT!" It's gonna REALLY get HOT soon & so........ayo, all of Y'ALL NIGGAS who ain't READY, get behind the protection of that OLD SHIT that's about done as WE GOT THIS MAN!!! To that KraKKa, Damn&fuKKKitALL! Time to LUV on some Blak Folk.

That's what I'm sayin DAMN IT & fuKKK ALL to! Who ya with? Take this with ya while WE at it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEg38-bWY8&feature=player_embedded.


Yea, that Blak Smith dude ain't gonna stop & so ya may as well git with it! WE got I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me: http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?type=&keyWords=Blak+Smith&sitesearch=lulu.com&q=&x=2&y=2. WE on DECK with that new Hip Hop joint comin in the summer. WE comin with some of the BEST RESEARCH MATERIAL on the net & need yo SUPPORT! Get with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on Face Book as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Not much time to go & so...............HOLLA BLAK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy