Let ME Tell Y'ALL SOMETHIN!


RESPECT to all of you in finding out how I'm doin. I hope that when BLAK PEEPO get this, that WE take ACTION in NOTHINGNESS! Natue will take care of things! As TOO MANY of Y'ALL didn't get the MEANIN of  http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/05/damn.html, I gotta go in a lil more to let Y'ALL know what it is so that ya won't THINK that I've FLIPPED my SCRIPT! The only CHANGE worth talkin about here is the WEATHER & look out for 200 degree temperatures SOON: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Ydys6xfT8. Also, look out for may 20th & june 6th. WTH are WE talkin about?

I said this in my last article & I'm gonna say it again that "I ain't givin a fuKKK bcuz WE keep expectin to get GOOD TREATMENT from DEVILS who can't even LUV theyselves." If ya notice, I NEVER COMPLAIN about the KraKKa bcuz he's gonna do what he do bcuz he's a KraKKa so WTF are ya expectin? I simply tell Y'ALL what THEY do with the express intent of YOU knowin so that ya READY for the NEW AGE! Let me tell ya somethin, that BIATCH with her finger up soetero's ass ain't NOTHIN but the female version of same & so to all Y'ALL cavewoman lovers, STEP the fuKKK off! In how many cases do ya see an UNDERLING malignin they SUPERIOR especially PUBICLY? If WE as BM did our WORK PROPERLY & took care of  OUR HOOD, Marissa Alexander wouldn't be in that position (jail) bcuz WE would be ACCOUNTABLE to EACH OTHER!

What y'all think of me tellin Y'ALL to do whatever the fuKKK ya wanna? Don't THEY do that? Ain't that the ameriKKKan way? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNc3a7NBMHU. This is why I'm so CYNICAL & ain't makin no apologies about what the fuKKK I'm sayin! Who knows, maybe I got it all wrong & Y'ALL QUIET, makin strategic plans about what it is WE need to be doin. If CHILDREN are the FUTURE, WTF are WE doin for 'em so that THEY don't go thru what WE goin thru? A dude can hope for the BEST right?

Yea, in movin forward, WE must know what's BEHIND like Sankofah. Bein that the KraKKa's time is UP, some of US need to be plannin for that FUTURE that my eyes see & where things will be BETTER as the NATURAL ORDER comes in. I'm so glad that MOST of Y'ALL know that the planets will align & I NEVER EVER professed to know that things will change overnite BUT.....if ya worth ya salt, ya gotta know that things will change. Stop bitchin about soetero's agenda with gay rights & such. Stop bein ashamed & EXPLAIN that sex with the SAME SEX is WRONG BEHAVIOR without the FIRE & BRIMSONE in it. A GREAT EXAMPLE of that would be to RESIST bein BELLIGERENT to ya mate in front of the CHILDREN lest THEY think that it is NORMAL BEHAVIOR. Note, that this is for those with EYES that SEE & EARS that HEAR.

So again, I say to all y'all NIGGAS, fuKKK y'all bcuz ya ain't gonna do SHIT! Who the fuKKK gotta problem with that? I present this as a CHALLENGE for all of US to do BETTER as the time is NEAR & those of US who ain't actin right, better know that when YOU are accountable to ME, I'm gonna  ask, "what have you done?" It's that simple & so if ya gotta problem with that, YOU MUST be a NIGGA bcuz that NIGGA in YOU is that KraKKa INSIDE of YOU & the KraKKa that wants YOU to be HIM at work so that HE can satisfy HIS bottom line. He CAN'T ASCEND so REBUKE him 1 way or another. If ya read Destruction of Black Civilization by Chancellor Williams then you would know that OUR HUMANENESS is what's most killin US & when his ASS can't function bcuz of the SUN burnin his ASS, let him DIE! You ain't gonna have to KILL HIM ya BITCH ASS NIGGA as you've been trained to ONLY kill what looks like YOU. If ya don't know how, do it like this!: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/ras-iba-no-apology.html. In order to not type all this SHIT again, I say fuKKK NIGGAS as the KraKKa INSIDE YA is the ONLY NIGGA ya need to kill!

So right now some of Y'ALL is sayin, "what about my GOOD KraKKa friends? To that I would say, "what about 'em?"

This has been a Pubic Service Announcement from the Blak Smith, brought to you by the Ancestors, black2afrika, all of you who have bought my books, those who gave donations & all of you well wishers. Bein that I have runnin water, I don't need a well but send what ya wish ya had. To contact me, I'm at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on FB, it's Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). 225 days left & ALL is WELL! WARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist