EVERYBODIES ANTSY! 9/25



Yea, pictures in BLACK & white capture an essence not available in color! Watup my BLAK FOLK & fuKKK ya if ya don't like my greetin! Watitdo? 134 days left & the WEATHER is KRAZY everywhere in the us. WE got a drought in the majority of the country wherein crops should be even more expensive in light of the ever weakenin dolla. BURN baby BURN & as Brotha Dawud told Y'ALL, money won't matter MUCH in the comin days as it is not a NECCESSITY! WTF is that Blak Smith talkin about now? Yea, I said it; nowhere in the ESSENTIALS of LIFE is money mentioned as in FOOD, CLOTHIN & SHELTER. Money is actualy for things that ya don't need & I dare anyone to challenge that premise. All of y'all tryin to make ways to make yet more money will OVERSTAND but when ya money is WORTHLESS, what evil can ya reosrt to as then, WE will all be equal! Look at yo ass FRETTIN the FUTURE as ya run outta options. Yes y'all, the NATURAL ORDER is slowly but SURELY restorin itself & not many of US is gonna make it. Damnin all to hell for me is what I call my own personal FAITH WALK! You should try it.

So EVERYBODY is ANTSY! The word antsy means:  ants·y

1. unable to sit or stand still; fidgety: The children were bored and antsy.

2. apprehensive, uneasy, or nervous: I'm a little antsy since hearing those storm warnings.*
Isn't it quite ironic that the 2nd definition went along with exactly where I started off? This weather is showin US that WE are not the ULTIMATE POWER & that somethin GREATER than all of US is in US & collectively, WE can do as WE wish. This right here got plenty of peepo nervous: http://news.yahoo.com/southern-calif-shakes-another-earthquake-164227230.html. As well, this right here can't be helpin much: http://news.yahoo.com/photos/nz-volcano-erupts-after-100-years-dormant-slideshow/. That ring of FIRE is ACTIVE & WE are now in the constellation of Leo! Do y'all remember that arkansas was havin record numbers of earthquakes late last year & earlier this year? It has been suspected that that was the case bcuz of THEM sendin down nerve gas that THEY were supposed to destroy & when the ruskies were to inspect, THEY got rid of it by buryin it. Almost a year ago, do those of Y'ALL in the northeast us remember that WE had an earthquake & hurricane in the same week? A snowstorm in late october? More snow on that 1 day than all winter? Am I fuKKKin krazy or are you?
Now.......let's get a lil controversial with it. By now, WE all know that December 21st 2012 means nothin to me but the culmination of the Mayan Calendar & that planetary alignment. This completion of this cycle to me does not mean DESTRUCTION & DOOMSDAY! If ya wanna discontinue readin, let a MASTER teach ya: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/02/krs-one-aztechnical-official-video-prd.html. For those of ya who will continue HOWEVER, I do BELIEVE that things will be DIFFERENT aka the NATURAL ORDER will be BLAK in effect wherein BLAK PEEPO of both sexes will be like my MISSION STATEMENT, the victorious GODS that WE are. No......WE ain't gonna wake up on 12/22/12 & everythin will be perfeKt but as I've previously said, WE will be in a different dispensation & so difference will MAN I FEST as those who are aware of this are ALREADY THERE! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXG7Uqr4HFU). WHERE that is is a DIFFERENT DIMENSION! Are YOU there yet?
Also.......for some time, I've been writin about 9/25 - 9/28 which is a 3 day period wherein there will be an eclipse & the grids will shut down meanin no ELECTRICITY. I cannot say with certainty that this will happen but my advice to Y'ALL is to keep it in mind as I heard of it YEARS AGO & WE now sit on the precipe of that time. The KraKKa is NOTHIN without ELECTRICITY especially in the TROPICS where WE THRIVE! This was the purpose of this series by VERY CONNECTED tom hanks that I had posted a few weeks ago: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-krakka-has-conceded.html. WE entered a whole new TIME FRAME after VENUS (MATRIARCHAL ENERGY) eclipsed the Sun a few months back! WE ALREADY in that TIME wherein that KraKKa has conceded but ya still gotta JOB to DO! The Mayan Calendar is nothin but the NATURAL ORDER restorin itself & there will be ISSUES but if ya spirit & mind in a good place, ya gonna make it. Ya spirit will tell ya where to be. Things will be ruff but now is the time to BELIEVE in SELF! You are ELECTROMAGNETIC with a SOUL! After WHATEVER happens happens & ya make it out, YOU will be the TRUE ILLUMINATION!: http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/forum/index.php?id=249474.
So, here I go again talkin to Y'ALL about what my purpose is on this earth. After almost perishin in Ghana from malaria in 2004, I reemerged with a vengeance to advise Y'ALL! I always say that I wanna see Y'ALL at the Cosmic Party 2012 & as that all of YOU are invited, it's on Y'ALL to make it & guess what.......YOU ain't gotta bring NOTHIN but NATION BUILDIN SKILLS! No tools needed as ya BRAIN is what WE WANT! So let's get it Y'ALL! 134 left!!!!! If ya not thinkin WAR, leave me the fuKKK alone. PEACE.........................................after REVOLUTION!!!!!!
* taken from www.dictionary.com  


Y'all know the Blak Smith gotta book on sale. You can get it here: http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. I can get ya the e-book for $10 & if ya want that, holla at me. You can get at me at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). My next one is on deck so look for that & them DEVILS just as vigilantly. WE outta HERE!!!

Comments

  1. Greetings and One Love. Always Welcome Your RealNess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bCX, THANK U & much <3 4 all ya SUPPORT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy