Lupe Fiasco In Tears When Sway Shows Him Old Footage Of His Hood





                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGsdA9lSV2U&feature=related

This dude's whole albulm provided in the link. If ya never heard, give it a listen. I luv Lupe Fiasco & though I really FEEL him, I hope y'all catch somethin in here! I'm not gonna tell y'all what it is as it's only for the informed. Yea, today is gonna be a freestyle session as WE count down these next 137 days. Ayo, IT'S GOIN DOWN! How y'all doin today? It's MF HOT again in the nyc area & I'm more than sure that it is in ya hood as well! Where ya at? What ya doin? I hope ya ain't even readin this until the nite time as ya should be out there somewhere enjoyin FAMILY, eatin good food & just plain old havin a good time! Yea, WE at b2a will tell y'all to continue the good life til it's time to get to WORK!

So, in Afrikan News today, WE see the fuKKKery continuin. I like many, used to think that the chinese were gonna be the wedge that could & would break western influence by bein diplomatic but.....like peepo who are DIFFERENT & bein a new world power, things like this will continue to happen there: http://news.yahoo.com/zambian-miners-kill-chinese-supervisor-over-pay-100110409.html. This sort of stuff sickens me but remember, I used to live in Ghana & thus the name of this very blog. I heard about this a few weeks ago but: http://www.dailyguideghana.com/?p=56048. WE as Afrikan Peepo better soon real-eyes that ALL WE got is US & in the us, ANY PEEPO can come into OUR hoods & by the virtue that WE shop there, WE SUPPORT 'EM but don't SUPPORT each other! BUSINESS is WAR! Get it right as the Afrikan Amerikan ain't makin this possible!: http://news.yahoo.com/insight-nigerias-oil-still-poisons-ogoniland-125753945--finance.html. Long live Ken Saro Wiwa & the Ogoni 8!


So as WE stay distraKKKted with the olympiKKKs & lil Gabby, WAR rages on in Syria as these amerizio's chomp at the bit to finally go into iran. Ya see, even though I don't like farraKKKoon, he did say years ago that the destruction would happen in what is now known as the middle east & will come here azza result of chiKKKens comin home to roost. I'm more than sure that he got that from the most Honorable Elijah Muhammad but nevertheless, KNOWLEDGE is KNOWLEDGE! Goin into the fall, this is gonna be the next big distraKKKtion: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/swineflu/h3n2v-factsheet.htm* which happens to be spreadin from all places, the MIDDLE of the country in indiana. To boot, just today, I saw former nba player chris mullin advertisin VACCINES & once & for all, I'm tellin y'all before sKKKool starts, do not get ya kids vaccinated if ya really luv 'em as there are exemptions & all ya gotta do is ask the sKKKool nurse for the forms. I learn that from Dr Umar Johnson. WE in the Final Countdown so ya MUST stay ALIVE! In my last piece, http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-great-brother-dawud-uncut.html, I had to allow someone else to be the BAD GUY so y'all can know that nothin I'm sayin is new & in fact, is DESTINED to happen! IDK what will but just wait Y'ALL!

So as WE go on, look out for my as yet, untitled book about all of the fuKKKery in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. I wanted to keep the FOCUS on Hip Hop but as I did my research, I kept goin down rabbit holes that wound up in all kinda places. What's Sinead O'Connor up to lately? What's the deal with Lauryn Hill? Where's DMX? Whatever happened with Chris Stokes & b2k? I answer to a lotta that & then some so make sure & cop that when it comes out sometime late this year/early next year when the 137 days will have been done! For now, I would appreciate if y'all would cop http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html or DONATE to my site as I am self published & receive nothin but the kindness of ya hearts. I LUV my peepo & hope to 1 day meet all of ya! With that, I leave ya with a GREAT SONG to ride out to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLdUkyWrYKo. Will YOU?


As somebody who had a series named ReTHINK what WORK is, I refuse to WORK for the devil & so hope that those of ya who can, help me out. If ya OVERSTAND what I mean, hit me up on my email at bennyblacko@yahoo.com or hit me on FB as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). What WE do here at b2a is inform Y'ALL what to look for so that ya don't get trapped off makin dumb decisions between LIFE & DEATH when it COMES. Let's ride this out together & HOLLA BLAK!!! WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I need to see who's readin til the end. If ya look in the Lupe clip, at :22, he throws up the Baphomet sign though everything he appears to be is against that. Ya can't be linked in with jay-z & not be down with that so let's see how this all pans out. Now come on, ya didn't think I was gonna leave ya hangin right?










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy