the Controversial Recitorial Society - the Blak Smith Rebuttal 2 get some of y'all 2 STFU & LISTEN!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qry0sPzv2q8 So Y'ALL know what I LOOK LIKE yo!

Hey to all of my PEEPO who LUV me no matter what! GOOD or BAD! I'm gonna CUT DEEP up in this BIATCH today & I'm on that NY SHIT today meanin, I ain't givin a fuGG as I say it PLAIN! But 1st, I must say to those of YOU who do OVERSTAND, that WE gonna get over this SHIT! If in the last few YEARS ya ain't know by now, every once in a while, I gotta DEFEND some of US who are MORE than WILLIN to step up & DEFEND or DISS those of US who are SUPPOSED to know BETTA!!!! Whether ya LIKE me or NOT is of no matter unless I know YOU yo! And then if I do know ya, be ON POINT! None of Y'ALL out there have ever been in a RUNNIN FEUD with me before & when ya get me with that, "I don't BELIEVE that the Blak Smith BELIEVES that, gasp & I'm not IMPRESSED SHIT," ask around about me! Ayo for REAL BW, MISS ME with that SHIT bcuz that's all it is! Very few of YOU can wax SCIENTIFIC without blowin a gasket about SHIT ya don't even know about! Look, most of US know each other from fb/twitter & live in different ares, are different ages, sexes, NATIONALITIES, RELIGIONS & all that other SHIT that SEPARATES US! When it comes to CULTURE & OUR WAY, what the HELL are WE doin anyway? Shouldn't WE just STUDY MAAT before WE get it? The ART of CONVERSATION is 1 of the very DEVALUED ARTS bcuz THEM niKKKa's got US up in a jam! Can WE get BLAK to that without ARGUIN? I dare any of Y'ALL to show Me a problem that HE didn't create! HE is the PROBLEM & not ya EMOTIONS bcuz WE keepin him doin what he doin! In order to get somethin ya NEVA had before, ya gotta do somethin NEW to get it. Too many of Y'ALL is just RECITING SHIT! Keep in mind that WE at b2a got this info from Dr Phil Valentine's page as written by Elder George on fb. If ya haven't read it yet on this blog, go here:

http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-controversial-recitorial-society.html.

So my my peepo, how WE doin out there? If ya like or at least OVERSTAND how WE doin, please spread the WORD where ya be at! Buy a BOOK or DONATE! I appreciate ya! So.......Elder George wrote some SHIT for that ASS that couldn't be denied. Hmmmmmm.....let's see..........this is how I started it;

This is a message that I got off of fb while browsin a few days ago. Once again, my dude, Dr. Phil Valentine has gotten me in HOT WATER bcuz of assertions as stated by OUR BIG BABA, Elder George. Rather than bore ya with details, read this, judge it for SELF& spread the word bcuz TOO MANY BW BELIEVE that if I post somethin that I agree with it 100% when that could be the furthest thing from the TRUTH! As well, DO NOT CONSIDER DEBATIN THIS as I didn't say it & will say why when I answer this message though I think it's SPOT ON! Any OFFENDED PARTIES can disagree but remain RESPECTFUL & don't LABEL anybody about ANYTHING if ya haven't done ya DUE DILIGENCE aka RESEARCH to CONFIRM or DENY what ya are about to see. To be TRUE, most BW ain't gonna like this post. Without further ado, WE at b2a, bring ya the BUSINESS! 

So ya see, NO HARD FEELINS! WE about PEACE SISTA's! First off, I highly RESPECT Dr Phil Valentine & that MUST be KNOWN! I BELIEVE that EVERTHING he says is PURE from his HEART & whether ya LUV him or NOT doesn't mean that he's RIGHT or WRONG! What I mean is, I BELIEVE what he says ENOUGH to place TRUST in what he says bcuz OTHER's who are not POPULAR have said SIMILAR if not the SAME & some of 'em, BW at that! Do ya hear BW up in them echelons havin a problem with Phil? This doesn't make me SMARTER or BETTA than YOU but when those EMOTIONS kick into OVERDRIVE, WATCH OUT! With that said, I ain't on Phil's dick but I RIDE with him bcuz MOST SHIT BW  want in a BM, I AM! I ain't GUILTY of anything but bein BLAK & in this WORLD! My INTEGRITY speaks for itself as I've met many of ya thru the years & NONE of YA can say that I CHEATED ya or MANIPULATED ya into some cult or somethin! I do what I do for ALL of US & ya must know that those of US who do this will get PUSH BACK sometimes but YOU can't stop my HUSTLE! Let's BREAK it DOWN!

How many of US examine OUR HISTORY thru OUR LENSES? If WE gonna TALK about EDUCATION & ya haven't yet read the Miseducation of the Negro by Dr. Carter G Woodson, then ya NOT SIRIUS! I'm not even gonna curse so ya don't think that I'm ANGRY with YOU! EG starts off with sayin that this SHYSTEM is GENDERLESS & no 1 addressed that in their retorts! http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22706559/pediatricians-see-growing-number-crosss-gender-kids-likeHe then says that WE are just RECITING to each other  or how I would put it, TALKIN AT each other instead of TO each other. WE should be dealin with MORALITY & PRINCIPLES! I have seen this DYNAMIC while applyin for PA & seein nothin but BW after BW. Well 1 day after much frustration, I went off while in the office bcuz THEY give only $215 for RENTAL ASSISTANCE! You can't even get a decent hotel room in nyc for 1 NITE & that amount ain't changed since the 90's. WTF? Bcuz I am NOT a WOMAN & don't have to SCREAM or YELL to get my point across, THEY had to acknowledge that what I was sayin was TRUE & that THEY shouldn't STOP me from sayin it bcuz I didn't INDICT any of 'em bcuz it's the very same SHYSTEM that THEY work for & not THEM PERSONALLY! They are the RECITERS of the SYSTEM on the FRONT LINES of rws! All THEY could do was nod their heads without actually agreein with me bcuz it would be INCORRECT for 'em to talk AGAINST their jobs while there & I know that. What a shame! 

Ok, I ain't gonna cover EVERYTHING in this article but I will address the finer points quickly. To all BP, fuck yo J.O.B if it allows rws to grow! Ya ACT like ya LUV those jobs bcuz they guarentee ya SECURITY but WE know the REAL! Ya either recitin LAW, POLICIES, RULES, REGULATIONS, & BYLAWS as DIRECTED! Again, as EG says "Women love to recite because they know instinctively all information comes from outside of themselves; therefore a recitation serves as a public statement of what they know (or think that they know); furthermore, receiving awards caters to the “ME” aspect of their natures."  HEAVVVVVVVVVVYYYY!


So WE see what it is! Ya education is not for OUR NATION BUILDIN! Now that doesn't mean that the BW shouldn't be EDUCATED or INTELLIGENT! Quite the contrary.......what I think BLAK MEN want are BALANCED MATES but siriusly, how can WE attain BALANCE which by the way is MAAT if this Krakka determines OUR WORTH by FINANCIAL MEANS only? What of US who fight him tooth & nail with what little WE have? Bcuz most WOMEN are CONDITIONED to be taken care of, of course ya have to look for a mate who can do all that but with TECHNOLOGY, 1 can EMPLOY said PEEPO & TECHNOLOGY to PROTECT ya peepo & so no need for valor, strength & INTEGRITY! Most peepo who really wanna make a DIFFERENCE won't achieve riches bcuz it only FREES YOU & YOURS  & not the whole! Y'all gotta know that there are CLAUSE in those BIG CONTRACTS of OUR BEST that DICTATE that WE cannot COMPETE against them! On the REAL!

It goes on to say that WOMEN have been the 1's to nuture OUR FAMILIES & that MEN were trained in LEADERSHIP. Workin together usin the concept of a SEPARATION of LABOR ensured that WE WORKED TOGETHER SEPARATELY! A whole lotta CONFUSION was avoided bcuz the BW didn't WORRY about OUR BIZ & WE didn't stick OURS in YOURS in a CULTURE that was OURS! Ya see, WE talkin over HISTORIC PERIODS of TIME & not just today which is what WE gotta get BLAK to. To me, the article actually starts when it states that the FAMILY was the most important facet of the CULTURE except in europe & that INFO was now KNOWLEDGE. By now, I hope that WE all know that INFO without EXPERIENCE of the KNOWLEDGE is the height of IGNORANCE! Then he goes in to 3 dynamics.




The 1st was NUTRITION & how a 25 year old BW who has a masters don't know SHIT about proper diet if she went to a krakka backed college. The assertion was made that WE should go to an ELDER who is old & ask them how they've kept up so well. Elder then gets into why u.s boys are so violent & THEY got this from a young lady that it was in the "genes." So as not to mistake what THEY said, I quote, " The primary source of the most violent boys in America comes from that pool of children raised without a father at home. They are denied the warm, nurturing, attentive love which can only come from a mother living in the safe and secure environment provided by a good husband. After school programs and assorted governmental child care facilities cannot effectively substitute for a mother’s love or the stability of a two parent home." 


And then THEY get into the LAW & the only thing that I need to quote on that is that THERE is NO MORALITY in LAW. Laws are enacted when & where MORALITY is lacking! If ya don't know that, then look up the HISTORY of the POLICE & why THEY exist today. http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/03/krs-one-sound-of-da-police-sound-of.html. Ok, let's take 1 more when THEY also said that MORAL BEHAVIOR doesn't come from LAW. Moral behavior comes from ETHICS which are UNSEEN & this is why bein with a BAD BOY don't cut it! When he gets KILLED, goes to PRISON or DISAPPEARS on ya, what to do? What of any children that came as a result of that union? What are your ETHICS or lack thereof?

So SISTA's, what of YOU in the GRAND EQUATION as to why ya still SINGLE? Why are ya tellin me that ya can't HOME SCHOOL ya children? Why can't ya learn to live on LESS? Do ya SEE yet that THEY ain't tryin to see US TOGETHER bcuz that would SPELL DEATH on THEM? Why can't I ask these questions? Obviously these situations don't apply to every single BW so why is it that I get PERSONALIZED HATE when I NEVA addressed YOU SPECIFICALLY? Could it be that a lotta Y'ALL are a BIG PROBLEM & when confronted by this INFO, YOU EXPLODE into a bag of EMOTIONS? Marinate on that for just a moment & answer yaself.

After all of that, the article states that livin in a recitorial society cuts the need for inventiveness or new stuff. Leisure is what provides for new stuff & as WE were MASTERS at whatever WE did, WE always had TIME so as to have the LUXURY of TIME! Time enables 1 to THINK & CREATE but in this day of HUSTLE & BUSTLE on the J.O.B., who's got TIME to think on bein CREATIVE? I don't OVERSTAND how BP over 25 still can't SEE just what the HELL is goin on here. WE know that peepo who THINK that THEY are INVESTED in a DYNAMIC will fight TOOTH & NAIL to DEFEND it but if ya don't know this, WE then become ENEMIES! This is NOT OUR WAY yo! I say this all of the TIME; that if ya can't take INFO that ya don't agree with in ya PSYCHE, not to LABEL those who deliver it as ROGUE bcuz it don't sound good to ya! Would ya do that to ya MOTHER? Many of Y'ALL had TEACHERS who ya RESPECTED & then saw in a moment of utter SHOCK! WE are all PEEPO! There's a BIG SCANDAL goin on in the atlanta public skools now INVOLVIN all BLAKS & anyone in the know, knows to look at HOW the state involved JUST US in an almost ALL BLAK DISTRICT in a KraKKa ASS RED (NECK) STATE! THEY did the same SHIT to Detroit a few years ago.http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2010/03/cash-strapped_detroit_public_s.html. Some older Blak Folk may go to prison yo! Should I now throw ALL BLAK TEACHERS under the bus bcuz for sure, some of the INNOCENT will be found GUILTY & vice versa? I OVERSTAND ya ANGER BW but that would be like bein upset with a director for makin movies ya don't agree with or like. Damn!!!!!

I'm BUILT for this SHIT yo! A few months ago, a whole bunch of BW jumped on me for something else PV said that I could SEE even though I didn't research it. I'm sure many of ya didn't either! I NEVA heard Y'ALL talkin SHIT about dr. spock yo! Instead of gettin into that 1, check it here: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-conditioning-for-conditions.html. Ya see, y'all LAMENT on how there ain't any GOOD MEN but dudes that don't take YO SHIT get labelled as OTHERWORLDLY & DIFFICULT! Does a DISAGREEMENT mean that the person ya disagreein with make them a BAD PERSON? WE gonna go on bein who WE supposed to be so HOLD THAT!!!


Before Y'ALL chime in with ya answers, know that I'm just as ANGRY or DISPASSIONATE as YOU so in ya IRE, do not EVER LOSE RESPECT for ME! I LUV Y'ALL but I ain't AFRAID of yo ASSES so MISS ME with labels & ya questionin my intelligence! Just for the FACT that ya still readin this means that ya CARE ENOUGH to see what I THINK & for that, it's ALL LUV but I'll be damned if I 'm gonna allow peepo to suppress a message that THEY supposed to see. So.......I want anyone, men included to REBUT this if YA FEEL it's worth it! Hardly ANY of Y'ALL LABELS FIT ME so DIG IN! I used to count down the days but WE are in OUR TIME NOW & so WE can't LOSE FOCUS! That Krakka's WAY of keepin US divided is by havin US TALK about this type of SHIT AFTER WE BREAK UP with each other. All WE did before OUR UNIONS was ROMANCE each other euro style! WE NEED MAAT to PROSPER & til WE use that, ain't NOTHIN MUCH gonna CHANGE! I welcome ALL SIDES of the COIN so let the games begin! To ALL the BEAUTIFUL BW who KNOW ME from young & those of ya I'm gettin to know, MUCH LUV & RESPECT & do yo THANG! I'll see Y'ALL soon! Peace to the BLAK MAN! WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR to the OTHER!!!!!  


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HaGIcrt1zs.

The Blak Smith is a BEAST yo! Let me tell y'all YOUNG PEEPO that ya NOT in a COLLEGE or a place where KraKKa BITCHES have a say up in here. If my POSTS offend ya FRIENDS, too BAD! Ayo, WE got a REAL HOT 1 comin behind this where WE REPORT about a lotta BS that been goin down in the WORLD of ENTERTAINMENT! I don't have a name yet but get BLAK ASAP as WE go in every 2 days. Ya need to cop my book yo & it's at
http://www.lulu.com/shop/blak-smith/i-aint-perfekt-but-take-it-from-me/paperback/product-18623064.html. Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die on deck! To order, contact US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). WAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Much love Blak Man! This post is ON POINT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But do U LUV it?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DROoDOAACiE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welp, let me just say I may not be in agreement with it all but I respect it all and your Power beloved. *fist in the air*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I RESPECT & APPRECIATE ya SIS! Thanx 4 the HONESTY but no 1 can do ANYTHING 2 please EVERYBODY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Facing the TRUTH is POWER.... absolutely on point"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy