HOMOSExxxUALITY Part V - AFRIKA as the LAST BASTION



(Oh how I LUV her)

So........where are all of my peepo at? As THINGS HEAT UP & as the KraKKa is on a 1 way MISSION to DESTRUCTION, I hope that Y'ALL keepin it SAFE out there! My main man Purnell called me yesterday & told me that the grand son of our BELOVED El Haj Malik Shabazz was KILLED out in Tiajuana Mexico & even the stupidest among US that wanna ARGUE about ACTUAL FACTS know that if this is TRUE that the usKKKa did it! Bcuz of these 2 links that I posted on my fb page, I have told EVERYONE to be on the LOOKOUT for some BIG THINGS to happen SOON & WOW!!!: http://now.msn.com/mike-gravel-former-senator-says-ets-have-visited-and-the-white-house-is-covering-it-up & after that, check this: http://news.yahoo.com/congress-discuss-search-alien-earths-today-114054977.html. Oh & look out for this: http://planetsave.com/2013/05/09/solar-eclipse-on-may-9-and-may-10-2013-where-and-when-to-watch/ if ya can & as THEM niKKKa's prepare for THEIR FINAL RUN of the EARTH, be really CAREFUL yo! They smellin THEY own BLOOD & it's gonna be a BLOOD BATH! smithers release the HOUNDS like THEY did to the SLAVE on django unchained. Yeaaaaaaaa!!!





So LIFE in 2013 is CRAZY yo! WE are now findin out that most of these DISATERS that are happenin are actual FALSE FLAG operations & that ACTORS are playin roles to keep that FEAR FREQUENCY up! Part of that equation is this dreaded HS & back in the day, before ya came outta that CLOSET, peepo used to keep their seXXXuality a secret but due to SOCIAL ENGINEERING, it became OK to be GAY. Instead of tryin to explain all of this, I'll allow a PROFESSIONAL as in Dr Umar Johnson to do his thing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pTwJfO6_4k. Let's be clear that SEX is a WEAPON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSGC0lcjVz8.

So WTF yo? I'm glad that my gay friends haven't gotten at me at least so far. Most of the peepo who have issues with what I'm writin here are not GAY but I wonder what THEY think I'm sayin. If I gave a fu........anyway, 2 asides that I found recently before WE get to OUR article that didn't shock me occured but if ya haven't yet seen 'em: http://gossiponthis.com/2013/05/07/hot-97-dj-mr-cee-not-gay-but-does-have-addiction-male-prostitutes/ & this like who was SURPRISED?: http://heavenhollywood.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/wow-bombshell-foxy-brown-says-jay-z-took-her-virginity-when-she-was-15-and-he-was-27/.  Maybe I'm not bcuz I research SHIT like this all the time but I HATE PEDOPHELIACS! If ya a grown man/woman lookin for grown man/woman sex, WE COO! If ya grown & hangin out at junior high skools r. kelly style, ya better not tell me yo! jay - z & damon dash was hittin Aalliyah before her demise & then shitted on r in ny years ago when THEY all the same niKKKa! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CDwvmmkhmI


Ok, I'm takin it straight from the TOP & to know where WE about to go, check out this very short clip that ain't even 1 minute long but is very SUCCINT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-lPqaKzfA. As well, check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px0XQwmiQ68. I had posited in posts soon after Atta Mills death last July that he was KILLED bcuz of those statements & get a taste here:

              
          Before I start this 1 today, gotta first send out props & LUV to Atta Mills,
          the former president of Ghana who passed away on Tuesday July 24th. As he was
          the man who became president after a very contentious election while I lived there,
          I felt it a lil more personally than those of Y'ALL who have never ventured there. He
          was  known to be a very good man & will be missed but somethin about his death
          troubles me in that before he passed, he came to the usa for mediKKKal treatment.
          Ghana is now producin oil & while I was there, this man wanted to revue the contracts
          as the last admin before him basically SOLD OUT the country.*


In Jamaika & the caribbean, this is the GENERAL FEELIN on HS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PET1-fzrlzY. A whole bunch of reggae artists were BANNED from tourin a whole bunch of european countires for expressin their VIEWS in their ART! Not likin HS is just as VALID as likin it if all things are EQUAL! Was this why was buju was set up & jailed? As a whole, the worldwide Blak Population are AGAINST HS! After comin BLAK from Ghana, a gay friend of mine in ny asked why continental Afrikans are so anti- HS & I told him bcuz 2 peepo of the same sex cannot MULTIPLY! So WE see that this FULL ON ASSAULT is of the NO JOKE VARIETY meanin that it's ON & POPPIN for the INTERNATIONAL ASSHOLE! THEY tryin to get it done so that THEY can have PLAYGROUNDS wherever THEY go & Afrika is the FUTURE! Krakka's caught doin this BS over there are turned over to the police but let me go there & do that SHIT! They would NEVA find the body & no 1 would SNITCH! As Krakka's are all pretty much HS's bcuz of NOT havin a TWIN SOUL (YURUGU), THEY are lookin to be FREE to do whatever it is THEY wanna do wherever THEY go bcuz like Umar said in the clip above, THEY are in THEIR LAST DAYS! Have ya ever heard of http://www.nambla.org/? Does the name jerry san DUSKY ring a bell? Do ya still think that SEX hasn't been POLITICIZED? The choice is YOURS!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HWJCBnGCL4.

I don't care what a NIKKKA say, ya either GAY or ya ain't & it ain't all about just SEX! Metrosexuals are GAY niKKKa's who ain't take the plunge yet! When SHIT is up to me, HS's will be allowed to exist in their own HOODS & cannot recruit from the pool of heterosexuals. If any who wish to INDULGE in that behavior wanna RECRUIT, Y'ALL can make overtures to those who want that when THEY come into ya hood as ADULTS ONLY! If ya CONVICT self into that, ya gotta move to that hood somewhat like the many RED LIGHT DISTRICTS in europe til this day where for them most part, the peepo are blase about HS. Like 50cent is tryin to eradicate HUNGER from the world, I'm tryin to eradicate HS by 2015 bcuz as quiet as it kept, the ONLY Blak Peepo on the EARTH with declinin birth rates are US here in the u.s! Now what the fuKKK ya gonna tell me about that stat?

So......clive davis recently came out as gay eh? Do y'all think that him & diddy was SMASHIN durin the bad boy days? Who was frank ocean speakin of when he came out? Enquirin minds (IMHO) don't care!


* http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/07/other-world-events-aka-i-owe-u.html.

Watch for this next week as I'll be a panelist on the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/atouchofreality/2013/05/15/the-best-hit-music-combined-with-talk

The Blak Smith is a NATION BUILDER & I BUILD thru my creative writing process. I hope that this series was INFORMATIVE so as to MAN US UP into RIGHT KNOWLEDGE! If ANY of YA differ with what WE say, submit yo articles & refute what WE say with RESPECT as WE are open to RESPECTFUL DEBATE! As I'm from nyc & now live in san franciso East (atlanta), I know & RESPECT ANYBODY who shows same to me but I'm here to tell peepo that it's NOT OK to be GAY & as it is an OPINION like YOURS & nothin more, RESPECT it! My MAIN PROBLEM is with PEDO's as ADULTS (in this dispensation of time) are FREE to do whatever the LAW allows but the ONLY LAW I follow are NATURAL SPIRITUAL LAWS aka MAAT! The ASSHOLE is designed as an EXIT ONLY! To get OUR BOOKS, get at US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb as Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). b2a luvs ya but WAAAAAAARRRRRRR must be waged on SELF for SELF MASTERY to take place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

the Alphabet Boy's Plans For TARGETS Labeled as Black Identity Extremist