MULATTO's & other half breed niKKKa's - Part V - The Afrikan Factor












(jim porter)

"No more northern folk tryin’ take away what is rightfully ours. I will not stand by and let some liberal-elitists try to ruin what has made this country great, especially a liberal of, you know, a different breed.”When asked to clarify Porter said, “I don’t have to clarify. You know gall darn well what I mean. In fact, it’s only a matter of time before we can own colored people again. They sure as hell won’t be our leaders. It’s out-right embarrassing. The War of Northern Aggression made it all possible, and you be best to know it’s all gonna change back. I’ll be on the front lines making sure it happens. I don’t want my grandkids growing up taking orders from a colored man. It’s our God-given right to keep them as property and keep them in line.”

If this krakka raped a BW & had a mullato son who grew up with his dad spewing this SHIT, what should WE expect from him? Can ya imagine the MIND FUCK in that?

That little passage goes out to y'all soetero lovers! Again.........the point of this all is NOT TO HATE mulatto's but to make US all aware that mulatto's are NOT TOTALLY BLAK or white! I've cited many REFERENCES & so if ya not gettin where I'm comin from, I can't help ya! Bcuz WE from the u.s have access to so much info & resources, WE take it for granted that WE are SPECIAL but WE are ORIGINAL PEEPO livin in an UNNATURAL SITUATION! As OUR NATURAL WAY is MA'AT, this WEST SHIT is killin US as a peepo but ya gotta wait til ya get to the FINISH LINE in the RACE against TIME! BM & BW, as you possess the 12 strand dna that NONE of y'all bring up, do ya due diligence & find out what it's all about! Let's get into it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frOnT8xSHV0.

Ok.....So now, WE past slavery, jim crow & the many lynchings that happened & all the while, it was still LEGAL to RAPE BW as again, no krakka has EVER been CONVICTED of RAPIN a BW & for that matter, any Blak Person! They classify this all as LEGITIMATE RAPE & if ya don't believe me, LOOK it UP! What's gonna make today's article a lil different is that, I'm gonna talk about the Civil Rights Movements & how that all went down back then & the post-colonial period of Afrika. Hopefully, the next article will end this series. I know y'all ready for me to move on but I'm gonna beat this horse dead first! Let's do it.

Let's start with loving vs the state of virginia. Basically, this case was a landmark civil rights decision of the United States Supreme Court which invalidated laws prohibiting interracial marriage. Note that this case took place in 1967 & that mildred (Blak) & richard loving (krakka) were jailed 1 year for marrying. WE must remember that just 4 years before, jfk had been killed, 3 years earlier, the civil rights bill was signed, & 2 years before, the voting rights bill was signed & Malcolm X was killed. Yea, the 60's changed all & the hippie movement was started with FREE LOVE (interracial) & plenty of SEX, DRUGS & ROCK & ROLL with peepo livin in communes & not takin baths. This was all created by the intelligence agencies.


Anyone really readin this series has seen that INTERRACIAL SEX has been goin on since FOREVER but the way THEY write HIS STORY, you would think that it started after slavery. I've cited numerous examples but THEY DON'T HEAR ME THOUGH! Anyone who doesn't believe me needs to watch Mandingo starrin Ken Norton. The shit been happenin & it ain't gonna stop bcuz of this series but I want Y'ALL to be aware that as it was ILLEGAL for the BM to sex up that krakka BIATCH, it's POLITIKKKAL & ya better be careful bcuz THEY got schools that train krakka biatches to bed niKKKa's who are on the road to financial success & tim duncan is just the latest victim of this. Note that she's divorcin him at the end of his career. Them BIATCHES look so sweet but what lurks beneath the surface is a GANGSTA in hiding! Bell Biv Devoe said that ya couldn't TRUST a FLAT ASS & a SMILE!





Ok now.......let's take it to Afrika! I've lived in Ghana & the reason why the name of this blog is the name it is is bcuz I started writin it while in Ghana to let all of my peepo know what I was goin thru while I was there. I had to deal with mulatto's while there & 2 of the biggest were peepo who I THOUGHT were friends who would help me while there. Those 2 names are panji anoff & wan lov the kubolor. anoff comes from a Ghanian father of wealth & influence & IDK wanlov's peepo but he's a half breed niKKKa too. As how 1 HONORS peepo in Afrika is different than how WE do it in the u.s, I didn't know that & I may have steeped on toes but not on purpose! I HATE how the entertainment industry works there as well as how it works here. To be honest with y'all, I was in over my head & got ran outta there by these 1/2 breeds & just recently, after readin the ameriKKKan directory of certified unKKKle toms, I found that SPIES were previously sent to Afrika so as to STOP US from unitin while those Krakka's live GREAT there! Y'all do remember my series Of Why THEY will NEVA leave US alone eh? I can claim AFRIKA as a fully MELINATED person but bcuz THEY were born there or have 1 Afrikan parent, THEY are considered Afrikan & I'm not! DAMNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!


http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2009/09/is-blaksmith-spy-or-not-part1-of-series.html



The point in all of this; as dark as I am, I'm an HONORARY KraKKa! In the eyes of most Afrikans especially the UNEDUCATED, WE are simply ameriKKKAns with chocolate skin while them half breed niKKKa's have been LEGITIMIZED & ACCEPTED bcuz THEY were born there & know the languages. What would THEY call an Afrikan AmeriKan child born there? There's a sayin in ghana that if ya see a KraKKa on the way to church, that you can go back HOME bcuz ya saw God already! If you know any, ask 'em if what I say is true! I've been around lighter skinned afrikans from the diaspora there & if someone was seekin them, would ask for the WHITE MAN I was just with. After livin there for a few months, I got it & in all actuality, I found it funny but that's the importance of travel............it allows 1 to know that peepo everywhere see things differently! 


What are y'all gonna do about this?: 

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/article/1238822/guangxi-villagers-strike-gold-tune-1b-yuan-ghana-secret-method

So where y'all at now? Have ya gotten it in yo skull yet that I wish no harm on ANYONE who doesn't wish same on Me? Ghanians have this funny way of bein when it comes to them KraKKa's as I have seen peepo ACT like THEY don't like these KraKKa's but cozy up to them as soon they can. As KraKKa's are a tiny minority in the WORLD & there, I believe the average Ghanian is FASCINATED with 'em but WE here who live amid 'em & know 'em, know better & wanna avoid 'em! Could THEY be fascinated by these mulatto's? The point in all of this is to say that wherever WE go, know that there is a different take on things & anyone who goes to Ghana for any real length of time knows what it means to be called obruni. To be honest, their educational system is run by the brits & as it is a commonwealth country, a lotta them niKKKa's know more about the royal family than they know about their own peepo. What a shame on both ends!


Now of course there were others of all HUES who were quite DEVILISH on that side but as I lived in panji's fathers house, I saw first hand what these mulatto ass niKKKa's did & what THEY continue to do to the pure blooded & TRUE! Most of US are viewed as SUSPICIOUS & when ya go, have a way to make money while there that doesn't depend on anyone ya don't know already! I waited this long to say all of this so as not to discourage anyone from goin & remember, Afrika is a continent so don't go brandin all Afrikans as ROGUE! I lived only in Ghana BUT you may see it different! This Hip Hop HOLLA BLAK Dude was goin over with the REAL HIP HOP SHIT from the SOURCE & they wasn't havin that! I guess I'll see 'em 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_ZhycNmlAo



1 mo thing before WE go; check out what an afriKKKan said in regard to interracial SHIT! Ya see, I just luv when y'all HATE the MESSENGER as y'all make me pull out the BIG GUNS! Unlike the willy lynch letter, this here was an official government document from that botha dude in Azania before Mandela was freed from prison. Read it & weep;
                                                
We do not pretend like other whites that we like Blacks. Intellectually, we are superior to the Blacks; that has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt over the years. The strength of our economy is backed by America, Britain, Germany. It is our strong conviction therefore that the Black is the raw material for the White Man. 

Now here is where it gets CRAZY yo!

Priority number one, we should not by all means allow any more increases of the Black Population lest we be choked very soon. The hospital is a very strategic opening, for example & should be fully utilized. The food supply channel should be used. We have developed excellent slow killing poisons & fertility destroyers.

But here's where WE relate this all to OUR SERIES.......are ya READY?

As the records show that the Black man is dying to go to bed with the White woman, here is our unique opportunity.
Our Sex Mercenary Squad should go out and camouflage with Apartheid Fighters while doing their operations quietly administering slow killing poison and fertility destroyers to those Blacks they thus befriend. We are modifying the Sex Mercenary Squad by introducing White men who should go for the militant Black woman and any other vulnerable Black woman. We have received a new supply of prostitutes from Europe and America who are desperate and too keen to take up the appointments.

Money can do anything for you.  So while we have it, we should make the best use of it.  In the meantime my beloved White citizens, do not take to heart what the world says, and don't be ashamed of being called racists.  I don't mind being called the architect and King of Apartheid.  I shall not become a monkey simply because someone has called me a monkey.  I will still remain your bright star...His Excellency Botha.

My latest appeal is that the maternity hospital operations should be intensified.  We are not paying those people to help bring Black babies to this world but to eliminate them on the very delivery moment.  If this department worked very efficiently, a great deal could be achieved.  My Government has set aside a special fund for erecting more covert hospitals and clinics to promote this programme.

Now do I need to say anything else? If ya wanna get at me, ya better come CORRECT & WE OUT! 


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia.

** http://www.inithebabeandsuckling.com/bothasplan.html.

                                                          - to be continued -

Yes Sirs & Ma'ams......WE givin ya that thorough SHIT that no 1 can REFUTE whether ya LIKE it or NOT! WE cannot afford to shirk responsibilities & in order for ya to move forward, must deal with all TRUTH that comes ya way! WE got books & Boom bye bye is in progress. WE hopin to have the e-book out by June & the paper book in August. Get with US at bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, WE are Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). Death to LIES, DISTORTIONS & 1/2 TRUTHS & up with the REAL & RAW! Look at ya sayin, that damn Blak Smith! SMH & WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy