The b2a HALF YEAR REPORT


(Half the YEAR has already gone by)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVkQrXCmzUA.

Hey b2a & how the HELL are WE? This is the Blak Smith & it just occurred to me that the year is nearly HALF OVER! Where did it all go? IDK about ya but WE sho is havin a great time! That krakka's infrastructure is breakin down by the day & WE gonna cover how in just a few ways & show the way to go. WE are now officially 6 months past 12/21/12 & still in the infancy on the new dispensation of time so stop thinkin that it's gonna take a day or 2. WE gonna cover THEIR DEMISE bcuz too many out there still don't know how to see it. They must be BLIND like DMC but as MJ passed 4 years yesterday, let's see what he would say!
http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/12/show-you-way-to-go-jackson-5-19-to-go.html.

Ok, before WE review OUR half year, let's get into the biggest story of the year & that's the WEATHER! Who remembers a lil ole storm named sandy? Who knows about floodin in san antonio? How about them tornadoes that went thru KS a few weeks ago? Flooding in landlocked european countries that hardly ever get flooded? How about canada & their floods last week? Just about all of those FIRES out west are in states WE AIN'T in in large numbers! How about these clouds that THEY keep SEEDING to keep the SUN away? THEY do it so that ya chakras don't open but to those of US who SUN BATHE knowin WE don't get FRIED by him, keep doin ya thing. As I write, I found this http://news.yahoo.com/torrential-rains-prompt-flood-warnings-chicago-area-172116845.html & all it is is a continuation of his VERY END & I luv feelin KraKKa's readin this & seethin bcuz they know that their time is up! NATURE is gonna get that ASS! I can hardly wait!

http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2012/01/immortal-technique-payback.html.

So.....the half year in review. I'm gonna review what WE been goin thru & hope that it doesn't bore ya. I'm gonna use the series that I've written this year to make my point. I started the year talkin about MONEY & what it is good for? In it, I broke down how money really works in that it's for stuff that WE don't NEED! If the VALUE of it broke down, no 1 would die & WORK would be somethin ya do to get food to eat. The chemicals would be removed out that food so that EVERYONE would eat ORGANIC WHOLE FOODS with NO ADDITIVES. I can't wait til this SHYSTEM falls apart & I make no qualms in sayin that. If ya really wanna get into that 5 part series, go here now: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/01/money-what-is-it-good-for.html.


Then a few months later, WE went in on Afrika & how if she decided to close her doors to all TRADE, that WORLD TRADE would shut down as Afrika has EVERYTHING! I went from A to Z with the primary focus on G.O.D aka GOLD, OIL & DIAMONDS with DRUGS comin in a close 2nd. The chinese are causin all types of tensions over there but at home, that BOOM that they were experiencing will soon be closin as they don't produce anything but cheap imitations. Why is it that Afrika is RICH but the Afrikan is POOR? Instead of killin ya with words, why not just go into that link & see for self?: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/03/why-they-will-neva-leave-us-alone.html



Ok, it looks like WE gettin somewhere! The next topic I hit upon was homoseXXXuality & to my surprise, seemingly straight peepo got at me as I name my articles in a CONTROVERSIAL WAY so that y'all can get good & MAD, get at me & when I get BLAK at ya bcuz ya didn't read it, make ya feel STUPID! Peepo think that I hate HOMO's & I don't! I hate HOMOSExxxUALITY akin to jesus lovin the SINNER but hatin the SIN! What i do hate though is a PEDOPHILE & anyone who doesn't is either 1 or a FAMILY MEMBER! When WE get BLAK to bein who WE are under MA'ATian LAW, all of those who don't conform to HETEROSEXUAL STANDARDS will live in they own hood & no recruitin can take place in the straight zone! Pedo's are DONE so no need to speak on that. "What the hell are ya talkin about Blak Smith?": http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/05/homosexxxuality.html.


(ya article is HALF OVER!)


Aw yeahhhhhh! We gettin it in eh? If ya missed this next series, either ya weren't a fb friend OR ya not feelin me but that's OK bcuz I'm the SHIT & once ya start readin, YA WON'T STOP! The series I'm speakin on now was about mulatto's & other half breed niKKKa's & this was also CONTROVERSIAL! Peepo were thinkin that I was HATIN on 'em but I luv Adam Clayton Powell & Judge Bruce Wright among other mulatto's. During this series, I found that peepo ain't bein scientific with it & have accepted the 1 drop rule wholesale without question. I have a problem with that as ANYTHING can be explained so stop thinkin that ya know it all! If you's a half breed, what side are ya choosin?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAT3d9wOtGI. Like 50cent is tryin to eradicate hunger by 2015, WE at b2a wish to DEMOLISH homosexuality, mulatto's, pedophiles & fuKKKery too. Ayo, WE ain't playin! Check here: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/05/mullatoes-other-half-breed-nikkkas_20.html.


Finally, WE get to the good part & heterosexual relationships of Blak Peepo in 2013. I always post articles sayin that WE need to get it together somehow. The MORE THAN OBVIOUS SOLUTION that I will not mention here will soon be implemented & there's NOTHIN that's gonna stop that. The NATURAL ORDER will prevail! I was in the city of chi recently & EVERYBODY there is moving, will move or are movin while I type if THEY can! If you are a BW on any govt assisted program with more than 3 children, what are ya gonna do? BW of means, what are ya gonna do? I really want ALL of US to be with someone WE absolutely RESPECT & build these FAMILIES as the Afrikan ameriKKKan birth rate  falls & falls. Check the stats & REASON for just a moment but get used to it! The SEPARATION of LABOR must take place & WE ALL need to chill with the ANGER as YOU are not my ENEMY unless ya plottin with the other side so how WE gonna get there? Maybe this will help & though there are 2 parts, there MAY be more if called for. Go here: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/06/separation-of-labor-true-way-to-maat.html.


So that there is ya review & despite what WE or they do, WE ain't goin nowhere! Ya MELANIN better be STRONG bcuz these clouds are FAKE as caused by chem & con trails! Ya food is GARBAGE & certified organic is BULLSHIT bcuz the whole enviroment is JACKED! Keep on lookin out for that WEATHER but don't sweat it Blak Man as IT AIN'T for US! The MELANIN is RISING! Ya wakin up feelin better off about LIFE despite all of the UGLINESS out there. You can be ANYWHERE ya wanna be as time off has ya thinkin about what needs to be done. Live that LIFE to the FULLEST & get what ya supposed to. Despite all written here, WE STRONG & will build that GREAT BLAK NATION that's just around the corner from NOW! WE deserve it! Hear this 1 & get it in!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6IFEKBygVs.

Ok GOD, GET to WORK!


The Blak Smith is hittin with MASTERPIECES! I will soon be EXPANDING so look out for that. My book, I ain't perfeKt but take it from Me is waiting for your order. Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die comin soon! Order ya autographed copy at my email, bennyblacko@yahoo.com & on fb, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff). I am also available as a PAID PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER specializing in EVERYTHING! Get at US aka HOLLA BLAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy