The WORLD is BLAK .......Keep Watching!!!



Hey b2a peepo & how are WE today in this crazy ass 2013? Didn't I tell US that this would be an interesting year? RATCHET ASS WEATHER is still the story as the u.s had the weirdest summer ever & now that WE in fall/autumn, the weather has been EXEMPLARY! Today though, what I wanna do is explain mine & a lot of peepo's lives thru some songs that I grew up listening to that have stayed with me as I/WE have grown to get to this point. As of this point, the u.s govt is still SHUT DOWN & THEY gonna use that SHIT to distraKKKt from the FACT that SHIT is OVER for THEM! This is not about bi-partisan politriKKKs or any of that so get that outta ya conversational lexicon! Too many of y'all is still pumping that hey-zeus, mohammad & abraham SHIT & quite frankly, ya BORING ME with it! This is the time of the FAITHFUL & so please listen to these songs to see what WE mean. Don't be afraid of these ever increasing mass shootings as if ya DIVINELY PROTECTED, they wont touch ya! Stay aware of ya surroundings & do YOU! This here http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/10/03/tropical-storm-karen-forms-in-gulf/ will not affect US unless it's supposed to! Let's get into it Y'ALL!


Now this 1st song came out in the early 70's when I was just born. I never OVERSTOOD it until I became somewhat aware & it sounded good but then I saw a movie named Mandingo & WONDERED how so called HUMANS could treat other HUMANS that way. Like Hip Hop, I was still in my new years or what WE call the age of INNOCENCE! What's more important in the equation of WRITING, the INK (melanin) or the PAPER (non-melanin)? By now, haven't WE noticed that APPEALS for EQUALITY for the most part usually comes from the aggrieved parties? Today, dudes like bono from u2 speak on behalf of the u.n asking for funds for eradicate hunger but upon examination..........https://askmarion.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/un-ordered-depopulation-of-3-billion-people-by-food-malnutrition-has-started-pbspecial-report/.










http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW_NFwOTjXc


So are ya not feeling CONFIDENT? Has racist white supremacy beat ya down? Is ya self esteem in the gutter? What I really wanna ask is are YOU a BLAK MAYBE? In my new way of thinking, I can't get with ya if ya are bcuz I already told US about the BASE RESONANT FREQUENCY which like Hidden Colors II means that the MELANIN is RISING! This is why I always talk about the WEATHER bcuz they hide the SUN with those FAKE ASS CLOUDS so that ya MELANIN doesn't get activated but they can only do that but for so long! I told y'all about this earlier this year: http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2013/03/base-resonant-freqency.html but not many got what I was sayin! I also had a series by tom hanks in here that got a lil buzz that was named,electric city that was described as a post-post apocalyptic tale where all the things we took for granted -- like, say, the Internet -- don’t exist anymore and electricity is the new God.* Bcuz it FAILED to garner much attention, yahoo screen screen took it off but those who did see it, saw the SYMBOLISM as to why WE KNOW that his TIME is UP! So whether ya believe or don't believe that ALIENS, jesus, TIME, UNDERGROUND CREATURES or WHATEVER is gonna make US WIN, WE ain't gonna be going thru this SHIT much longer! THEY restructuring the economy while distraKKKting US with all the SHIT going down! Do the RESEARCH!

Boom bye bye Hip Hop will NEVA die is coming & to get ya advanced copies, ya need to get at me like ASAP for ya pre-order! WE can be reached at www.benblaksmith@yahoo.com & in the subject, place WANT BOOK! If ya prefer fb, there, I'm Blak Smith (Blak Smiff) & I will let y'all know where to go from there. Til the next time WE meet & greet, HOLLA BLAK! 


http://black2afrika.blogspot.com/2011/05/styles-p-im-black-feat-marsha-ambrosius.html.


I WISH that ONLY Y'ALL read me but as this is the internet, this site is open to the WEB that SNARES ya like a spiders thread! Ayo, I'm http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BWlq59IxKg! That's ALL that I AM & know & care to be! To those of ya spittin that it ain't about color it's about CONSCIENCE shit at me, this is for YOU; remember 1. the ABUSE 2. the BEATINGS, 3. those made into COONS 4. the unnecessary DEATHS 5. never allowing for EQUALITY 6. the fuKKKery 7. ya twisted GRANDPARENTS 8. rampant HOMOSEXUALITY 9. their foolish IDEOLOGY 10. no JUSTICE 11. all KILLINGS 12. their LAWS 13. the MAAFA 14. for creating niKKKas 15. OVERT OPPRESSION 16. no PEACE 17. a non QUALITY lifestyle 18. RAPING US 19. SLAVING US 20. TEACHING lie after lie 21. USING us 22. VANQUISHING us 23. WASTING our talent 24. having us doing XXX movies 25. YELLING & screaming at us & placing Ota Benga in the ZOO like an animal! Who in OUR midst can dare forgive any of that? WE consult the ancestors if ya dare disagree!





http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/bastard-machine/tom-hanks-web-series-electric-city-350388

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOMOSExxxUALITY Part IV - Mark Curry On 'Dancing With The Devil' & MORE!

Dick Gregory the AGENT is EXPOSED!

Dr. Sebi- The Truth about AIDS, Black Leaders, and Healthy